Search results for query: *

• Users: Fio
  • Order by date
  1. F

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Daft Punk - Instant Crush feat. Julian Casablancas I cannot get it out of my head and I don't want to.
  2. F

Contest Mega Charizard: X vs. Y

Can't decide which is cooler. Maybe X, cause a Dragon-type Charizard, that's the dream! I don't think either one should be described as "meh". WHY. Whyyy did I pick Bulbasaur. Lol
  3. F

I'm new to anime and manga. What should I do?

Neon Genesis Evangelion Death Note YuYu Hakusho Hunter X Hunter All must-watch.
  4. F

1-word Sentence Changers

Cheren cooks Bianca-flavored cookies under Indigohex's lovely restaurant.
  5. F

Most beautiful pokemon

For me it's Xerneas, Absol, Lapras, Spiritomb, Zebstrika, Volcarona, Sylveon, Glaceon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Mismagius, Mawile, Roserade, and Gardevoir.
  6. F

Things that you love that everyone else hates

My friends hate the movie Cabin in the Woods for some reason. Also, actors Tom Cruise and Scarlett Johansson. That's all I could think of.
  7. F

Obsolete: Horror movies that have scared you the most.

A lot of movies scare me but they aren't usually in the horror genre. Except for Stephen King's It.
  8. F

Obsolete: Favorite TV Show....

Re: What Is Your Favorite TV show? Recent: Breaking Bad Mad Men Dexter Game of Thrones Homeland Modern Family Futurama
  9. F

Obsolete: Songs You Hate/Most Annoying Song Ever?

Re: Most Annoying Song Ever? There are so many lately! I found Wrecking Ball annoying from the moment I heard it. But I like the rest of the songs from that album. I think some of Avril Lavigne's songs are annoying, too. Also (I don't dislike any of the artists who performed these): Love...
  10. F

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Been there. I bet at times you just find yourself belting it out trying to sound like Beyonce! Haha. Right now I can't get Oasis' Don't Look Back In Anger out of my head.
  11. F

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 6/10 Great soundtrack, though. Though some might say there was too much indie. But I'm a sucker for that. I freaked out more than I probably should have during the Arcade Fire scene. The scenery montages were great.
  12. F

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

Absol. It needs to evolve! It's too awesome to be overshadowed and neglected. Also, Tauros, Banette and Dunsparce evolutions would be nice! And a Lapras pre-evolution.
  13. F

Which Town/City would you most like to live in?

Kanto-Vermilion, Johto-Goldenrod, Hoenn-Lilycove, Sinnoh-Jubilife, Unova-Nimbasa
  14. F

What's your guilty pleasure?

Twitter Watching The Incredibles over and over Star Wars collectibles Trying to talk with a British accent
  15. F

How many digits of pi do you know?

3 digits. It's sad.
  16. F

Make a word out of the previous Pokemon's name

Re: Make a word out of the above Pokemon's name Opal Politoed
  17. F

Coffee, Tea or none?

I'm addicted to coffee. But I like to have tea occasionally.
  18. F

Your favorite Anime?

Random order: Naruto One Piece Death Note Gundam Wing Gundam 00 Victory Gundam Gundam SEED Code Geass Yu-Yu Hakusho Pokémon InuYasha Bleach Rurouni Kenshin Great Teacher Onizuka Hunter x Hunter Ranma 1/2 D. Gray-man Neon Genesis Evangelion Sword Art Online The Melonchy of...
  19. F

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

It's in my top 10. Sableye?
  20. F

This or That! (Pokemon)

Feraligatr Sandslash or Luxray?
Back
Top Bottom