• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Favorite TV Show....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What Is Your Favorite TV show?

Comedy:
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Portlandia
Drunk History
The Leauge
Community
Arrested Development
Three's Company
Mystery Science Theater 3000
Drama:
Breaking Bad
Luther
Sherlock
Hannibal
Law and Order: SVU
The Wire
The Shield
Game of Thrones
Animated:
Archer
The Simpsons
Clone High
American Dad
Futurama
Reboot
Digimon
Batman The Animated Series
The Justice League
Teen Titans
The Critic
Adventure Time
The Venture Bros.
Life and Times of Tim
Mission Hill
Dragon Ball (Not Z)
Horror:
The Twilight Zone
Fringe
Reality:
Scare Tactics

Last edited:

doctor who and sherlock are my top two

Supernatural, American Horror Story, and the Walking Dead are my top three current shows. Stargate Atlantis and Buffy/Angel and Dexter (seasons 1-7) get honorable mentions.

Right now my favorite TV show is Scandal. I don't think I've ever been so engrossed in a show since my Degrassi days. SO GOOD.

Other ones on my list are Parks & Rec and Grimm. Still not sure how I got into Grimm of all things since I usually stay away from shows like that, but I enjoy it a lot!

As of right now, I can't get enough of MLB Network. It has been helping with the baseball withdrawals. And no, I can't name a favorite show from there; I fins all of them interesting.

Quite a lot. Here's a general list:

-Di Gi Charat (anime, all 5 series)
-Puella Magi Madoka Magica (anime)
-Whose Line Is It Anyway? (improv)
-The Big Bang Theory (sitcom)
-Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi (cartoon)
-My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (cartoon)
-Littlest Pet Shop (cartoon, new HUB show)
-Dan Vs. (cartoon)
-Ruby Gloom (cartoon)
-Animaniacs (cartoon)

There are some more I watch, but wouldn't say they're my favorites, just other shows I watch.

Friends! It's the only show I can watch time and time again and not get bored of.

Mine is definitely Teen Titans, it's been my favorite for years. The cross between Japanese and american art styles makes the show enjoyable, and the fact that the show went from somewhat goofy and serious to serious by the end of the series. Plus Raven is the hottest animated character ever. <3 I also somewhat like Teen Titans Go but it's no where near as good as the original. I also enjoy watching Hardcore Pawn and tend to watch new episodes every Tuesday night. ^_^

Breaking Bad, because I'm an American. XP

Well I'm watching Once Upon a Time right now, and am enjoying it very much.

My all-time favorite might be The Simpsons back when it was still good. I stopped following new episodes sometime in the early 2000s though.

My currently airing favorites are Regular Show, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, and Pokemon XY.

My favorite non airing shows; Invader zim, grim adventures of billy and mandy, powerpuff girls, and dexters laboratory

My favorite currently airing shows; My little pony; friendship is magic, Dan vs, Phineas and ferb, Gravity falls, Big bang theory, the crazy ones, littlest petshops, sherlock, and doctor who (I need to get caught up on that last one...)

The walking dead, anyone? I'm currently watching that and have been since last year. Other then that my favorite cartoon show is Adventure time.

Myth Busters, and Xiaolin Chronicles.

I like both of those shows, too: Myth Busters in particular is awesome-- I love seeing Adam and Jamie trying to experiment to see whether the myths can be confirmed as true, or are "busted."

I prefer Xiaolin Showdown myself, but I have no problem with Xiaolin Chronicles: that's an example of a sequel series done right.

Pokemon Johto, Doug, Avatar: The Last Airbender

All of those are good series, IMO.

Most people hate Disney's Doug, but I don't. I really didn't have a problem with it. *shrugs*

I mean, I prefer Nickelodeon's Doug, but I thought Disney's was still entertaining in its own right: the intro was definitely an improvement over Nick's as well.

Honorable Mention: Recess.

Pokemon Johto, Doug, Avatar: The Last Airbender

All of those are good series, IMO.

Most people hate Disney's Doug, but I don't. I really didn't have a problem with it. *shrugs*

I mean, I prefer Nickelodeon's Doug, but I thought Disney's was still entertaining in its own right: the intro was definitely an improvement over Nick's as well.

The Disney's Doug intro is a lot better for me. I like both versions of Doug, though.

Recent:

Breaking Bad
Mad Men
Dexter
Game of Thrones
Homeland
Modern Family
Futurama

As of right now, Sleepy Hollow tops the list. Good lord that season finale was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom