Search results for query: *

1. M

Best music/theme?

Miror B (Pokemon Colosseum) Shadow Lugia (Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness) Sootopolis City (Pokemon RSE) Rayquaza Battle Theme (PMD: Red/Blue Rescue Team) Looker's Theme, A Happening At The Lake (Pokemon DPP) Gutsy Golbat (Pokemon Stadium 2) Mewtwo Battle (Pokemon Stadium)
  2. M

Does Anyone Feel Something Is Missing After DP?

Not really, but then DP isn't my favorite series. I do agree that this series doesn't particularly excel in anything: Kanto had the best humor, OI was something new, Johto had the best characters, AG added contests and a female lead, DP shined in battles, BW had serious TR and Brock finally...
  3. M

How the anime supposed to be in your opinion?

I would never have Misty, Ash, and Brock split apart, instead they would stick together through thick and thin, meaning they would last from Kanto to whenever they stop producing episodes. Friendship is one of the main themes of the anime, after all.
  4. M

Make Up a Mirror verse character

Mirror Gary is really humble and not arrogant, and he doesn't like work ( particularly researching). Mirror Misty is a nicey nice girl who trains bugs and fears water types because of an incident that involved her drowning. She bottles up all of her emotions. Mirror Ritchie is like the real...
  5. M

favourite anime generation

Johto, and here's why: - The characters are likable and dynamic. - The plots are actually varied aside from certain filler episodes and aren't complete rehashes of others, and have better characters too. - The morals that are missing now. Some of the modern episodes have morals here and there...
  6. M

Is the hatred for the vA's being replaced over?

I think the hatred is over for the most part, but it doesn't change the fact that to many people, the current dub is inferior.
  7. M

Show too long?

I don't think it's too long, I just think it's too drawn out with no signs of progress.
  8. M

Which Character or Pokemon had the Best Dubbing/Voice?

HUMANS: 4Kids: Stan Hart (Professor Oak) - He's so much better than generic Kyle Hebert or annoying Carter Cathcart who doesn't even sound like any old man. TPCi: Nicholas DiMichele (N) - Captures the character's personality much better than Tom Wayland did in the BW2 animated trailer. I find...
  9. M

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

I like both Oshawott AND Piplup.
  10. M

I'm talking as a character, not as a trainer. I don't care about trainer strength.
  11. M

Ash at his best is better than Red in The Origin.
  12. M

Review S17 EP05: A Blustery Santalune Gym Battle!

As well as Paul's in Sinnoh. Is "Attack!" not good enough anymore? Also, I liked Vivillon's voice better dubbed, and the dub BGM that played when it was sent out was great, too.
  13. M

Review S17 EP05: A Blustery Santalune Gym Battle!

I thought the dub was okay, though I wish they'd stop saying "Totally". At least they cut down on "___, use ___ let's go", which is good.
  14. M

Advanced Generation as a saga

It's not awful but I wasn't too impressed with it, to say the least.
  15. M

Dento/Cilan as a companion

I didn't like him, he was a poor replacement for Brock, and he was annoying like many others have said before. He had an interesting backstory but they didn't execute it well, they focused much more on unfunny gags.
  16. M

How would you rate the anime?

Anywhere between the first and fifth options depending on the episode.
  17. M

Review PK25: Eevee & Friends

The narration was so annoying, I felt like I was being talked down to for the entire special - I can see what's happening, yet the narrator won't shut up... The special itself was kinda boring, too.
  18. M

Contest Palpitoad vs Politoed

I voted Politoed because it has a better design, I like the curved hair and the swirl on its body.
  19. M

Shigeru/Gary as a rival

Gary is the best rival for Ash, and for the anime! I don't think he should have been a researcher (or at least he should have just had it as a side hobby while still pursuing his goal to be a Pokemon Master), for all the reasons Bluelatios already stated.
  20. M

Which is better: Johto or BW?

I have to say that Johto kills BW. - The characters are more likable, and more dynamic (Johto Ash beats BW Ash, Brock beats Cilan, Misty beats Iris, both Johto and BW TR are good, but Johto TR wins, and Gary beats Trip). - The plots, while less varied, are executed better than BW's and more...
Back
Top Bottom