Search results for query: *

1. H

If Iris and Dento are gone, who do you think will be the new companions?

Trevor and the female heroine. Ash's rivals will be Tierno and a made up male character. The heroine's rival will be Shanua while Trevor has no rival.
  2. H

How do you think the XY series' first opening and ending will be like?

Ash meets the female heroine and the professor..., you know where this is going. That's the beginning, but the end is that Ash gets a chance to battle one of the elite four after winning the league but loses. He says his good byes to his friends which are Trevor and the female heroine. (His...
  3. H

How do you feel about Ash being in Pokemon X/Y Series?

I thought that annoying brat and his big ego mouse were done for sure. F#@%!!!!!!!!
  4. H

"Pocket Monsters: XY" TV Anime Announced: October 17th

He better not catch all those starters. I know that really annoys me when he does. We get it Ash, your in a new region. And why can he do it so easily when we have to go through trades
  5. H

Will Iris And/Or Cilan Continue Travelling With Ash?

Bye Iris, Bye Cilan. Since they aren't really important friends of Ash's, they will be gone. Like Tracey, May, Max and Dawn.
  6. H

How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October!

Goodbye Iris and Cilan, hello new people. Hopefully, the anime will be great in the Kalos reigon, unlike Unova.
  7. H

Spinda and Chatot

I don't play as a pokemon whore, I just let fate bring me to my new friends. If I were to run into a Chatot and Spinda, I would let only fate decide if I would capture them or not.
  8. H

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

I love all the starters but there are two that annoy me. Charmander- Overated pokemon team whore. Chimchar- WTF!!! A fighting monkey?
  9. H

What's your favorite pokemon movie or movies of all times?

1. Pokemon Heroes 2. Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea 3. Zoroark; Master of Illusions
  10. H

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

Gardevoir. This bitch has a new type and is ready to be the star in the Kalos reigon.
  11. H

Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon

Re: Animals you want to see made into Pokemon? What about Saton. A Fire/ Dark type. Or Death. A Ghost/ Dark type.
  12. H

What are you wearing right now?

NOTHING. I like it like that.
  13. H

Fire/Fighting Pokemon. Should there be more?

Chespin could become part Fighting, but I would see that more likely happening to Froakie. Blaziken is my favorite Fire/ Fighting starter but I NEVER choose it or will ever do so. First Squirtle, then Cyndaquil, then Mudkip, then Turtwig and finally Snivy. I never really liked the Fire/...
  14. H

Are you happy they replace characters?

Ash is somewhat of a "friend whore". He moves from friend to friend and even got bored of Brock after about 12 seasons.
  15. H

Birthday Pokemon Types!

Im a pure Ice type. Hmmm. Im not that of a cold person.
  16. H

Are the Eeveelutions overrated?

No way. EEVEE is just a unique pokemon. Its cool that it can evolve into so many kinds of pokemon.
  17. H

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

I hate Karakansta.... what ever the fuck its name is. Its stupid that it has a baby in its pouch and thats considered one whole pokemon. Really! They should solve that problem because it makes pokemon look bad. I think that there should be rule: All pokemon that do not evolve are considered...
  18. H

Kalos Pokemon Centers

Its better for marketing if the POKE MART stays in the Pokemon Center.
  19. H

Rival Speculation and Discussion

The rivals look like the hero and heroine but without hats.
  20. H

Gym Discussion/Speculation

After finding more info, I wish to further my guess. (This is not in an order). Bug- comfirmed, Viola is the gym leader's name, also from the web screen shot Fairy- the new type of course, this gym is shown with the main female character (see first page of forum) Grass- seen when character...
Back
Top Bottom