Search results for query: *

1. F

GEN VI: Looking for Dratini/-air/-ite with Extreme Speed

That time's fine. My code is in my signature and my name in the game is Jedaito. Let me know when you're ready. Seeya later^^
  2. F

That would be great :3 What would you want in exchange?
  3. F

Hi! I just want to breed for a Dnite with that move, so I don't care about gender/nature/ability or IVs, just any pokémon of the Dragonite evolutionary line with the move. I can get most HA pokémon (including Dragonair) for you in return. Namaste
  4. F

GEN VI: LF: different ball females & egg move males OF: List inside!

Re: LF: different ball females OF: List inside & free Sableyes! Your last post was like too late for me. Maybe 4 hours earlier than that? Idk you tell me xD
  5. F

Re: LF: different ball females OF: List inside & free Sableyes! Dream Ball HA Smoochum for Dream Ball HA Cleffa would be cool. :P
  6. F

Re: LF: different ball females OF: List inside & free Sableyes! My offer: Dream Ball HA female Smoochum, Riolu and Drifloon in exchange for female Dream Ball Cleffa and Misdreavus and Moon Ball Cleffa.
  7. F

GEN VI: Vivillon Regional Forms!

Nice. My code is in my sig.
  8. F

GEN VI: Vivillon Regional Forms!

I can give you a Marine one. I'm looking for these: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f600/lf-ha-pikachu-karrablast-alomomola-170389/ If you don't have any of those, I'd like a winter deerling/sawsbuck Namaste
  9. F

GEN VI: LF HA Pikachu, Karrablast, Alomomola

I'm looking for these three pokémon. I want a female for breeding purposes, and I would like them to be in a Dream Ball or Premium Ball. -Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu (Lightning Rod) female in either a Premium Ball or a Dream Ball. -Alomomola (Regenerator) female in a Dream Ball. -Karrablast (No...
  10. F

GEN VI: Any meowth!

I can breed you one if you want.
  11. F

Up or Down V3

12. F

What does ^'s username tell you?

That ^that person doesn't like puns with bug pokémon and disney movies.
  13. F

Make an Excuse

Sorry, but a Gourgeist ate my foot. Do you want to slay some dragons with me?
  14. F

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Ralts in awesome mode
  15. F

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

It looks like a white mage from FF but blue haired and male, but probably isn't, so no clue.
  16. F

GEN VI: Outrage + Snatch Noibat, Snatch Fletchling

Added. Tell me when you can do it.
  17. F

GEN VI: Outrage + Snatch Noibat, Snatch Fletchling

Perfect. They're both ready.
Back
Top Bottom