• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Outrage + Snatch Noibat, Snatch Fletchling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Outrage + Snatch Noibat
Snatch Fletchling

These egg moves require parents that have learnt the moves from tutors in previous gens. I have a link to my shop in my signature (which I need to update with a bunch of new stuff) or I can spare some BP to buy some items (though I don't have loads and I don't have the time to farm for loads). If you're looking for something else then let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I'd appreciate any help with this. Thanks in advance to anyone that can.

I'll do it.
Can I have a wonder skin female Venonat?

Sure (it's Run Away on Venonat, but it will become Wonder Skin on the moth). You can choose more things if you'd like too.

I'll do it.

Sure (it's Run Away on Venonat, but it will become Wonder Skin on the moth). You can choose more things if you'd like too.

I'd have a Super Pumpkaboo if that's ok. Do you need something special or just males with the moves?

Just the moves on the two Pokemon works fine please! I can always breed them again at a later point if I wanted nature or anything.

I'll do it.

I'd have a Super Pumpkaboo if that's ok. Do you need something special or just males with the moves?

Just the moves on the two Pokemon works fine please! I can always breed them again at a later point if I wanted nature or anything.

Perfect. They're both ready.

@FaerieStar; Thanks so much ^_^ Hopefully those Pokemon will be useful for you. I'll go ahead and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom