Search results for query: *

• Users: Rika
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Rika

What kind of pokemon player are you?

In the pokemon games we can play our stories different, and sometimes more in one way than in other, with this I mean that sometimes we are more like: "let's complete the pokedex" or others more focus to get the best team.. and so... so today imaging that you could finish the story in your way...
  2. Rika

what is your favorite POKEMON YOUTUBE player?

It's a great time to be a Pokémon YouTuber. With Pokémon's 20th anniversary year seeing the launch of Pokémon GO, Sun & Moon, plus new Trading Card Game expansions, PokéTubers and Twitch channels are booming. Thousands of Pokémon Trainers have also been inspired to make their own content after...
  3. Rika

Play POKEMON in other LANGUAGES

pokemon games In the sixth generation started to put the option to change the language whatever was your region, then in the seventh generation added two more languages, which make in total 9 languages (Japanese, English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Korean, and Simplified and Traditional...
  4. Rika

sd card extra memory to play pokemon sun moon

maybe most of you need an extra memory to play pokemon sun moon in your nintendo.. I had the same problem my sd card is only of 8gb and its almost full and i will need more space to play the new game. I was checking what kind of sd cards and micro sd card can be used in nintendo 2ds and i found...
  5. Rika

NUZLOCKE POKEMON

Have you ever played a NUZLOCKE pokemon?? It could be a new way to play your pokemon games, and enjoy them more than before... If you like playing like this. The Nuzlocke Challenge is a set of rules intended to create a higher level of difficulty while playing the Pokémon games. Many challengers...
  6. Rika

Yokai watch fever

hi everyone, I wanted to share with you my opinion and likes and dislikes about this game, I hope you comment and leave your opinions about this game which is so popular nowadays I've just downloaded the demo so I really don't know so much about this... but I watched some game-plays, so...
  7. Rika

what do you care when you choose your starter?

what make you choose your first pokemon/ starter in your pokemon games?? would you like to choose other pokemon type? like electric or normal (eevee)??
  8. Rika

Looking for the last ...

hello, I'm looking for the last pokemons to complete de pokedex. if someone can help me... LOOKING FOR arceus darkrai shaymin OFFER zygarde entei phione spiritomb deerling (spring/summer/autumn/winter versions) *GTS TRADE: tell me in advance to be ready to find you in advance FRIEND CODE...
  9. Rika

TOP 5 FEATURES for pokemon sun and moon

vote about the features you would like in the new games or add new ideas! you can choose 5 from all the list. if you want to add more vote "other" and explain your new idea. you can't change your vote any time! my TOP 5 WOULD BE: 1- SEASONS 2- CHARACTER CUSTUMIZATION 3- SECOND REGION 4-...
  10. Rika

[HELP] what type of trainer are you? (making quiz)

hi everyone, I would like to work in a quiz to guess what type of pokemon trainer would you be. maybe I will work with proprofs.com, and I would like you to help me to make it and everybody like it. here I worked with some information already: TYPES OF TRAINERS AND CHARACTERISTICS - COMPETITIVE...
  11. Rika

what to do after the Game

when you finish your pokemon games... what do you do? do you stop playing? here I leave some ideas before re-start your game... could you leave your ideas?? POSTGAME IDEAS - fill pokedex - shinies hunting - create competitive team - get legendaries pokemon - defeat the pokemon league (again)...
  12. Rika

Top 5 Needed Pokemon GTS Improvements

Do you usually use the GTS to trade pokemon?:eek: does it works well for you?:unsure: aren't you tired to look for any simple pokemon and find that the other one is asking something quite difficult, like "ARCEUS"!! :mad: let's make a list of TOP 5 GTS improvements ! please post yours! 1. don't...
  13. Rika

Best Funny pokemon Pics

post your favourite jokes about the "logic" of pokemon pics! my favourite are about the kindergarden pokemon XD
  14. Rika

Gathering in the Pokémon House? (ポケモンの家あつまる?) [TV PROGRAMME]

Gathering in the Pokémon House? (ポケモンの家あつまる?) INFO Name: Gathering in the Pokémon House?/ ポケモンの家あつまる?/Pokénchi airing: sundays morning release: 4th october 2015 ABOUT Gathering in the Pokemon House? (Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru? ポケモンの家あつまる?) is a Pokémon variety show that was...
  15. Rika

less favorite rivals

Blue (Gary) IRIS Lance Red N wally Silver Others
  16. Rika

what will we find in ORAS?

POKEMON ROZA - HOENN - 8 GYMs - contests - secret bases+ own gym - 34 routes (marine routes included) - 7 villages - 16 cities + pokemon league - 17 caves ?? - 6 areas - +202 pokemon - 18 mega evolutions + 2 primal pokemon - boutiques?? -> pokemon centre and shops (separated) - app...
  17. Rika

Designs diference between XY and ORAS

Hi, here I wanted to show you some pictures from pokemon oras and xy... can you see the difference in the designs? in xy everything looks more colorful and grey and rounded but in oras the colors are dark green and blue.. and scuared what do you think about it? do you like it? PSS...
  18. Rika

leaked photo from new ruby and sapphire?

leaked photo from new ruby and sapphire?? I think is fake... but do you expect to see the game like this? - like xy games - your pokemon follows you - character customization
Back
Top Bottom