• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

leaked photo from new ruby and sapphire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rika

average pokemon trainer
Reaction score
leaked photo from new ruby and sapphire??
I think is fake...
928222_629129283844502_359729901_a.jpg

but do you expect to see the game like this?
- like xy games
- your pokemon follows you
- character customization

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely fake. (This might come back to bite me if it turns out to be real.)
I mean, even the models aren't made the same as they are in X and Y...

But...
I do want Pokemon to be able to follow you in ORAS. So yeah....

We don't really have any reason to assume that the Pokemon following you feature will be present in the games, and at this point it just seems like wishful thinking. Anybody who wanted to create fake screenshots/news would, of course, include that feature for hype: "I want this to be true, so I hope it is!".

So I don't buy it.

Doesn't look even remotely real, the model of what I assume to be Brendan looks like its off Minecraft :p

Idk I'd say it's fake but I was certain Greninja and Delphox were fake too so who knows.

I mean, even the models aren't made the same as they are in X and Y...
If there will be a walking Pokemon feature, then we can indeed expect they will utilize low-resolution Pokemon models.

That Mudkip sprite looks like it came from HGSS.

100% fake. The Pokemon Sprites look like those of HGSS. I'm guessing its from someone who is really good at photoshop but not smart enough to realize that the XY Overworlds Sprites for Pokemon aren't 2D.

I wouldn't expect any real leaked photos till much later. If it didn't have the mudkip following you maybe, but I think this is just a fan trying to con us with wishful thinking.

I think is fake...
View attachment 94313

- like xy games

That is fake. It was floating around Tumblr and the person who made it even said it was fake and that he couldn't wait for the influx of fake scans and screenshots, showing his piece as an example and how gullible people are to believe them to be true at face value.

I think is fake...
View attachment 94313

- like xy games

That is fake. It was floating around Tumblr and the person who made it even said it was fake and that he couldn't wait for the influx of fake scans and screenshots, showing his piece as an example and how gullible people are to believe them to be true at face value.

Someone getting his jollies off at the expense of others? Preposterous!

It also has weird perspective... Like, take a good look at those mushrooms. Are they growing up from a... Um... Flat cave wall, I guess?

And the sprites are bad.

The "Team Aqua Member" looks like a construction worker from X/Y with a photoshopped hat.

Totally fake. But the return of walking with your Pokemon (especially if made optional) would be pretty great.

I do agree that the walking Pokémon feature was great... and we did get it with the last remake, so who knows?

But I think it only showed up in this picture because of wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom