Search results for query: *

1. E

Eclipsi's Art Topic

So, yeah...I do art. I do sigs and things too, but that isn't what this is about. I'll post attachments and things and what not here, but anyways... First, some quick sketches: (I have a tendency to be a really dirty sketcher because I just upload to photoshop...) D: And some more...
  2. E

The Voices in My Head told me to say hello.

Did the voices tell you to make this topic too? D; Hi there, welcome, etc. My voices did told me to post here. D; (j/k)
  3. E

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it's replaced with something even worse than Twilight and My Immortal combined into a Mary Sueish mess... I wish my legs would warm up...
  4. E

Ban the User Above v2

Banned because you corrected yourself...eventually.
  5. E

"It's Super Effective!"

Venusaur used Solarbeam.
  6. E

Last Poster Wins [v11]

I win because I won the game.
  7. E

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

Pfft. No. Stop calling me on this thing, I can always hear the ocean from your end! xD Where, oh where, has my little dog gone? :P
  8. E

What is your favorite swear word?

I like 'bloody', 'arse', and 'bugger'. Yes, I swear like a Brit. Go a way now. Please. Seriously though, I just like the way these words sound better. *shrug*
  9. E

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it was only Chapter 1 and you can never complete anything harder than that! D; I wish my stomach bug would be cured.
  10. E

Look to your right. What do you see?

Curtains, trees, blue sky, and sunshine. :D
  11. E

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it has a game killing glitch because you got it too early. You have to wait for nice things! ;P I wish for more gold medals.
  12. E

Hey there!

Thanks. Yeah,I worked a little too long on these, I think....xD
  13. E

Price Gouging On Pokemon Games?!

Alright, my question is why are you looking on Amazon? They never have good prices on used games and those very expensive ones are either in mint condition or pretty darn spanking new. New as in haven't been open... But still you don't need a mint condition game, right? I did not think so...
  14. E

Last Poster Wins [v11]

I win because I'm not yet done with my coffee, so that makes me grumpy like your kitty that just got up from her nap and hasn't had any food. (You better feed her, stop forgetting!)
  15. E

"It's Super Effective!"

Articuno used Ice Beam.
  16. E

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

Ate some raisin toast with cream cheese. :P
  17. E

What other website(s) are you on right now? Vol. 2

Eh...The Adventures of Dr. Mcninja website...:P
  18. E

Last Poster Wins [v11]

I win. Just accept it.
  19. E

Rate the Pokemon above you [v2]

7/10 Steelix
  20. E

Pokkén Fighters/Pokkén Tournament trademarked by TPCi

Re: Mysterious Pokemon Screenshots Shown At Pokemon Game Show - New Wii U Game? If they do that and if it has an original plot like Colosseum had, then I'd be all for it. I just don't want it to be a copy with a stereotypical protagonist like XD was... Wes was interesting. I'd be nice to...
Back
Top Bottom