Search results for query: *

1. F

You're a KID now, you're a SQUID now - Splatoon Discussion

You're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid noooow~ Seems like a few of us here have the game, so I thought I'd make a thread where we can discuss all things Splatoon. Multiplayer, single player, favorite gear, amiibo discussions, upcoming DLC, etc.--whatever's on your mind! We can also...
  2. F

Backlog Anonymous: The Video Game Backlog Support Thread

"Hi. My name is Fairy Ice Ricky, and I have a backlog problem." So after seeing this idea elsewhere (I know, I'm so creative...), I thought it'd be cool if we had a place to discuss our backlogs--both big and small--as a way to help us get through & complete our games. We can talk about our...
  3. F

"Get Your Life!" (Fantasy Life Discussion)

Now that the game is available in all major gaming markets, I think it would be cool to have a thread for people to share their thoughts, experiences, progress, etc. We can also coordinate some multiplayer shenanigans with each other here (I need help taking down a Napdragon!). If you wanna do...
  4. F

The "Which Game in the Series Should I Start With?" Thread

('Cause there are so many series I wanna get into but I don't know where to start... !) This thread is for people who want to try out a game in a series they've never played before, but may feel too overwhelmed with the possible choices to know where to begin. This thread is also for people...
  5. F

General Life-Sim News/Updates Thread

Did someone in your Sims 3 neighborhood accidentally catch on fire? Has someone on your Tomodachi Life island fallen in love? And how are your crops doing in your Harvest Moon games? Talk about them all here! Especially with the upcoming releases of games like Tomodachi Life and Sims 4, I...
  6. F

Pokémon Link: Battle/Battle Trozei Coming Mid-March on the 3DS eShop!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HifNwwr8NoQ The latest Nintendo Direct has just announced that the action-puzzle game Pokémon Link: Battle/Battle Trozei, a sequel to Pokémon Link!/Trozei!, will be released on the Nintendo 3DS eShop in March (12th in Japan, 13th in Europe, and 20th in North...
  7. F

7 days in a week, 7 days until Pokémon X & Y. Coincidence? I think not! (Hi, y'all~)

He-LLOOOOOO everyone~ I'm Ice Ricky, a recent college grad who's been playing the Pokémon series since the good ol' Red & Blue days. I've been perusing these forums for some time now, and I figured I might as well join & become a member, especially with X & Y coming out in EXACTLY SEVEN DAYS...
Back
Top Bottom