Search results for query: *

• Users: Zoreos
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Z

Pokemon Emerald User Challenge

Hey guys! I recently found my old Pokémon emerald cartridge and wanted to begin playing again. However, I wanted to do something that challenged me. So, I am going to do a user challenge. Basically, for those who don't know, a user challenge is when users such as yourselves, suggest Pokémon or...
  2. Z

GEN VI: Friend Safaris!

Hey guys! As of now I have a very small friends list and I want to get some more FC so I can have more Friend Safaris! The types I want are below along with preferred Pokemon in that type Safari! Normal: Smeargle, Eevee, Ditto, Chansey, Aipom Bug: Masquerain, Pinsir, Vivillion Dark...
  3. Z

GEN VI: IV Breeding Leftovers

Hey guys, I'm looking for any Pokemon you guys IV bred that you don't want/need. Any Pokemon you can get me is a big help has I am trying to breed for perfect IVs so I need some Pokemon of various Egg Groups.
  4. Z

Scramble Challenge!

Hey guys! I have become quite bored with post-game X so I am going to be doing a Scramble Challenge! I want you Bulbagarden users to help me! There are some rules that I want you to follow: Pokemon must be obtainable in the pre-game. (Before I complete the Elite Four) No legendaries! Only...
  5. Z

GEN VI: Ditto Friend Safari!

Hey guys! I am looking for anyone with a Ditto Safari! I am really desperate now, I don't know if all of them are scared of getting spammed but I can't find any Ditto Friend Safaris... If you have a Ditto Friend Safari I would REALLY appreciate it if you would PM me your FC!
  6. Z

GEN VI: IV Bred Nincada or Nincada Friend Safari!

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone out there might have a 5-IV bred Nincada or a Ground type Friend Safari. I love Shedinja to death and wish I could get my hands on a decent one. However, since I have no Ditto or Nincada friend safari this is a VERY hard task. I was wondering if anyone out...
  7. Z

3 & 4 & 5 IV Eevees.

THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED!
  8. Z

GEN VI: Friend Codes

Hey guys, I am looking to fill up my Friend Safari on Pokemon X. If you could leave your FC below and add me I will add you ASAP! Thanks! My FC is 0404-7272-0448.
  9. Z

GEN VI: 3+ IV Ditto or Ditto Friend Safari

Hey guys! I am trying to IV breed some Pokemon for a team. However, none of my friends have a Ditto in their Friend Safari. So if anyone can trade me a Ditto with 3 or more perfect IVS or give me their FC if you have a ditto in your Friend Safari that would be awesome!
  10. Z

GEN VI: [B]Friend Safari Codes[/B]

Hey guys, I really need some post-game Friend Safari codes. If anyone is out there with ANY type of Friend Safari I would really appreciate it if you would add me and I'll add you right back! My FC is 0404-7272-0448. Thanks and Happy New Year! (Sorry about my failed bold title attempt I...
  11. Z

GEN VI: Mega Stone Trading

Hey guys! I was looking to trade version exclusive mega stones with somebody. I like the Y exclusive megas instead of the X exclusives but unfortunately I have X. I would be willing to trade: Charizardite X for Charizardite Y Mewtwoite X for Mewtwoite Y and Tyranitarite for Agronite. I...
  12. Z

GEN VI: Charizardite X

Hey guys, I would like to see if anyone had a Charizardite X they would like to trade in return for my Charizardite Y. I do not want a Charizard, just the mega stone so you can attach it to any Pokémon you want.
  13. Z

Modern Pattern Vivilion

Hey guys, I understand some collect Vivilion's patterns. I have a Modern Pattern one I really don't care about and would be willing to trade away. I really don't want anything specific just open to offers.
  14. Z

GEN VI: Modest Gastly

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone has a Modest (Or any nature that boosts Sp. Atk) Nature Gastly (Female preferably). I am just looking for one for breeding purposes. I have just started this game so I don't really have anything to trade so I was hoping someone might just have a spare. I will...
  15. Z

GEN VI: Asking for a Scizor/Scyther

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone playing X or Y has a Scyther with a Metal Coat or a Scizor that they could trade me? I really want one so I can complete my team for Pokemon Y. I would prefer for it to be male but will accept a female as well. I don't really care about its nature because I...
  16. Z

GEN VI: Aggronite

Hello, I am seeking someone to give me the Aggronite Mega Stone. I own a Pokémon Y digital copy so this item is acquirable for me. However (via GTS) I have a Aron that I hope to reach Aggron with for my team and would like to reach Aggron's Mega Evolution. Anyone who would like to trade I have a...
  17. Z

GEN VI: MewTwo

Hey guys. I was really interested to see if anyone has a MewTwo they would be willing to give me. I thought the Y Mega MewTwo looked sick and I am hoping to get it so I was wondering if someone was willing to give me one before I went looking elsewhere for one.
  18. Z

Looking for Pokemon to complete my team.

Hey guys. I am just going to come on here looking for trades. I have a: Luxray (32), Haunter (30), Pachirisu (30), Machoke (30), Seaking (37), Pikachu (37), Staraptor (37), Bronzong (37). I would like any of the following Pokémon (Male please as I need most of these for breeding): Kadabra...
  19. Z

Hey guys.

Hey guys, I have been using this site for a while now without an account and decided to open one so I can finally use the fourms and other cool stuff. So that's really it.
Back
Top Bottom