• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

3 & 4 & 5 IV Eevees.

Can I have
X/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Run Away
(Has Egg Move Wish)
Male?
I can give you Chimchar with 4IVs.

can I have one I don't have anything to offer until pokemon bank comes out but if you can spare one I will take so FC 5429-7639-9437name hunter oh the one I want is
X/31/31/31/X/X
Ability: Adaptability
(Has Egg Move Wish)
Female

can I have

X/31/31/31/X/X
Ability: Adaptability
(Has Egg Move Wish)
Female

please?

I can give you a 4 IV Adamant Totodile with egg moves - Crunch, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch and Dragon Dance

I really need a decent IV Female to get my Flawless Espeon.

My FC is 1865-0133-0670 and my name is Bowlzey

New Eevees are available! I listed new 4 IVs including one Female with the Egg Move Wish!

Id like to see if I can get the #2 Eevee. Timid Male with Adaptability? 31/31/X/31/X/31? I don't have IV pokes but I can trade maybe a Heart Scale or PP Up with a Riolu with High Jump Kick and Vacuum Wave.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom