Search results for query: *

1. A

Generation VI: The Future

There are some great theories on this thread! I'm going to go out on a limb with the little knowledge of Pokemon that I do have and say that the next installment in the series will be a sequel, X2 and Y2 much like Black 2 and White 2, could be wrong but hey... That's just a theory... A GAME...
  2. A

GEN VI: WANTED: Diancie

Nah I don't mind
  3. A

GEN VI: WANTED: Diancie

Hello ^-^ I'm looking for a Diancie, any level any basically anything... I would just really like a Diancie xD so I'm willing to trade c: Thanks :D
  4. A

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

If pokemon were real I would definately have my shiny Doublade on my back, so I can draw the swords like real swords and look awesome whilst doing it :P and I would probably have my Rotom (Oroginal form) flying next to me. Ugm I wish pokemon was real D: Edit: Since it doesnt look like REAL...
  5. A

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

Born in 1999, 14 year old pokemon fan for the win! xD
  6. A

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

My fave would have to be Doublade but I cant find it there D:
  7. A

Pokemon X and Y Contest Battles

8. A

I will be happy to battle when I get my pokemon ready for contest battles. An epic battle between judges if you will ;P
  9. A

I'm here to sign up to be a full time judge, White Yoshi. It will be easier to communicate with you in real life but I need to apply for judge here. ily <3
  10. A

Hello! I'm New c:

Awesome, thanks :D
  11. A

Hello! I'm New c:

Awesome, thanks :D Can someone tell me how to get to the other threads on people's profiles?
  12. A

Random Messages 9

:P
  13. A

Random Messages 9

Herrow
  14. A

Hello! I'm New c:

Ohhhh ok, thanks :P
  15. A

Hello! I'm New c:

I don't know how that works! :D Lol
  16. A

Hello! I'm New c:

Awesome, and thanks xD I have always been knos as "PhoneticDJ" but everyone calls me "Phone" for short, when i saw that Phone was valid i was like "Er ma gerd yes!" xP Thanks, I wouldn't be surprised if i spend most of my time in discussion forums and stuff, I like being social :D Thanks! And...
  17. A

Hello! I'm New c:

Hi! I'm new on the site and I would like to know the general limbo of the site and whats going down (in funky town [lol]) and... Yeah! You're all awesome :D
Back
Top Bottom