• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello! I'm New c:

AgrarianSkyX

Fairy Slayer 5000
Reaction score
Hi! I'm new on the site and I would like to know the general limbo of the site and whats going down (in funky town [lol]) and... Yeah! You're all awesome :D

Welcome to the forum, Phone! Hah, I totally love your username. You can do a whole lot here from discussing Pokemon to sharing friend codes and trading.. and even non-Pokemon things like showing off your art/writing. Be sure to have a blast and see you around. :D

Heya Phone, welcome to the forums! Glad to have ya here. :D As Sheep kindly explained, there's so much to do around here, and it's not just limited to Pokemon Discussions, either! Off-topic discussions happen here also, and this is a forum that appeals to a variety of interests. o: If you're into RP'ing, we have a forum for that, and if you're into writing and fanfiction, or even art, we have forums for those, too! So much to do here, and that's why I love this place because it never really gets tiring, imo.

All that said, have fun here!

Awesome, and thanks xD I have always been knos as "PhoneticDJ" but everyone calls me "Phone" for short, when i saw that Phone was valid i was like "Er ma gerd yes!" xP

Thanks, I wouldn't be surprised if i spend most of my time in discussion forums and stuff, I like being social :D

Thanks! And wow! So much to do xD. I had no idea that this site had so much forum topics, can't wait to check things out more in-depth!

Wow I posted a lot of replies then xD only just got on Bulbagarden after doing some stuff and saw a lot of replies! xP

Last edited by a moderator:
When you made your post and want something to add to it. You go to edit post on the comment you made and you can edit your post :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom