Search results for query: *

1. R

TEEN: The Hour of Twilight

Thank for your feedback guys, kind words encourage me and criticism helps me improve! I appreciate you taking your time to read this. I feel, though, the need to clarify a few things: you've misunderstood Graves (and I blame the number of chapters for this). He doesn't hate his job. He loves his...
  2. R

The Master's Dream Graves & Gang The window lids were shut tightly; the inside of the headquarters was as dark as it could get. Graves brought his fingers on his index and thumb on his mouth, as if he was going to whistle, then blew. Flames engulfed his fingers and remained there even after he...
  3. R

Lilycove University: now enrolling! Name: Willhelm Thrace Gender: Male Age: 17 Appearance: Background: Will was born and raised in the Hoenn region, Fortree Town. He grew up hearing the stories his father shared and playing with the Pokemon he was catching and bringing back with him. Every...
  4. R

Would you want another Academy RP?

I've never been into this type of RP before, but a change is starting to sound nice. I'll share some ideas of concepts that I would perhaps be content to RP on. If you're going for a non-Pokemon setting, giving the players powers will sure make things interesting - everyone loves to be special...
  5. R

Start Ups [Pokémon] Pirate Guild ! (In-Character)

(OOC: this is a joint post between me and GastlyGibus; which means, instead of posting back and forth and flooding the thread with separate posts, we joined them up in a single one.) Shango & Marshall Aboard HMS Avenger, on to the sea "I think I know where Pete Sandals is headed," Ransom...
  6. R

If you guys have any mates, bring 'em over to join :D
  7. R

"Ah, finally, you arrived," Shango exclaimed with a brimming, calm smile, as if nothing had been going on. "What are your orders, Captain?" Marshall asked. "Loose the sails. We're setting out to meet those obnoxious scoundrels in battle!" The Haxorus called X arrived just then, landing...
  8. R

Attack! Pete Sandals Ratchet The Mienshao squirmed in the Haxorus's grip, trying to get out desperately. "Oh, for fuck's sake," Pete cursed, "let me go, you over-sized thug! I know nothing!" Just then, a bell started tolling in the town wildly: the bell that signified danger. The pirates...
  9. R

@Crimson Impact both of your characters are creative and a welcome addition to our roster. You're accepted and may begin posting in the IC immediately! Also, I've been thinking of creating a character, crew member of the Tridents. Is that alright with you?
  10. R

Heh, I just thought that the less crews, the more PCs could interact with each other as they are aboard the same ship xD but creating a new crew is alright as well. Whatever suits you!
  11. R

You are reserved, if you wish. Originally, I had let on only two spots for crews, but since you're willing to make up two characters, I'll allow a third crew.
  12. R

New guy in town!

You guys are so friendly, it brings tears to me eyes! Thank you all
  13. R

Alright guys, I figured we should get started ASAP, so I posted the IC thread. It doesn't matter that the slots aren't full yet; we can keep this operable exactly as we are now and still have tons of fun. After you read the first post: the main objective as of now is to figure out where the...
  14. R

Shango Ratchet Island's Shores "What makes you feel stronger? What wipes your tears away, what makes you stop feeling bad, your eyes shine? What removes your fears and make you a real MAN?" Shango shouted with a lazy, drunken smile as he was laid back on his hammock by the beach, staring at...
  15. R

Thank you for the time you spent reading & replying to this. Each comment gives me courage to further the story ^^ As for the censorship, I posted this story on another forum, which automatically takes off any swear words. And, as I copy & pasted it here, the censorship followed naturally and I...
  16. R

@DJOmega & Heliolisk thanks for applying, you are accepted! Guys, keep in mind that this is a Pokemon-only world. No humans exist whatsoever! @GastlyGibus yes, define Pokemon age as proportional to human age. Here's the complete SU of the Captain of the Seawolves :P Name: Shango, often...
  17. R

@pokefan hmm... alright then. You're accepted. Alright, time for my SU. Behold, the Captain of the Seawolves!
  18. R

@Pokefan548 Interesting SU. Could you please elaborate your character further, though? If he is to captain a ship, I expect your character to be somewhat thoroughly imagined. @GastlyGibus you're accepted, mate. Don't forget to add your fill out the new section, Forbidden Fruit (sorry, I forgot...
  19. R

Done and done, mate. You're reserved for the Seawolves.
  20. R

New guy in town!

Thank you for the welcome guys!!
Back
Top Bottom