Search results for query: *

1. A

Small Giveaways

In this thread you can post Pokemon/Items you want to giveaway. There might be many IV breeding failures you have that other people might want or a lot of items which you don't need but other people might want. For those people with all those extra Pokemon/Items, post here. Only post your offers...
  2. A

GEN VI: Want Non-shiny Non-HA Swirlix

Okay offer accepted. I'll breed a Cyndaquil for you and I'll PM you my FC.
  3. A

GEN VI: Want Non-shiny Non-HA Swirlix

Trade completed.
  4. A

What do you want most right now?

Sex, lol just kidding. What I really want is to able to work out and stay fit.
  5. A

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Re: What makes you angry? What don't you tell your mom how you feel? And why would she throw away your stuff without asking you like a text or a call or something if you're not home?
  6. A

GEN VI: Want to complete National Dex

What kind of fodder are you looking for?
  7. A

GEN VI: Y mega stones please!

I see. Well it's kinda tough for me to trade during that time because I'm from the US Eastern time zone and I have school so I'm unavailable between GMT 3 and 10 most of the time but I'm available in the weekends. So I'll try to trade if I see you online.
  8. A

Okay thanks. When will you be available for trading?
  9. A

Is like today at 10:00AM-11:00AM OK? Eastern time zone if not you could say when you will be available. Thanks.
  10. A

GEN VI: LF: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos starter/starters

Oh forgot the Chespin. There was this weird glitch that showed me that I got a Chespin before but I noticed I don't have it. Sorry.
  11. A

Thanks for the trade! Hope you enjoy your master balls and the Pokemon in the egg's a mystery. I guess it's a pretty common Pokemon nowadays. Well I'm done with the trade so you can close this thread now Admins.
  12. A

I have a Heracronite which I don't intend to use. I am interested in your shiny Gengar.
  13. A

Okay take your time and I unfortunately I don't have an Amaura as I got the Jaw Fossil but I'd be happy to help you out with your Dex if I have a Pokemon you're looking for. Also while we're at it could you help me do a quick tradeback. I need to evolve my Dusclops if it's fine with you. Thanks.
  14. A

Okay and are 2 Master balls alright? And btw my FC is 5172-2114-4650 and 3DS name is Calvin. Tell when you'll be available and also your FC and 3DS name. Thank you.
  15. A

Yeah as Sir Reginald said. We could trade in the meantime. Btw when will you be on?
  16. A

As the title says I'm looking for starters. Here's the list of starters I'm looking for: Bulbasaur Squirtle Chikorita Cyndaquil Totodile Torchic Mudkip Treecko Turtwig Chimchar Snivy Oshawott Tepig Chespin Yep, I'm looking for all those starters. IVs, nature, level, shiny...
  17. A

GEN VI: Want Non-American Magikarp

Yep that's fine. It's now 7:53 in the Eastern US time zone so I'll be available at 8:53.
  18. A

I could give him a master ball if that's alright for all.
  19. A

GEN VI: Want Non-American Magikarp

Okay. My FC is 5172-2114-4650 and 3DS name is Calvin. What's your 3DS name? I only have 1 Ditto which I use for breeding so I can't trade but I will trade you a nice IV Absol. It has like 7/6/6/6/6 and it's level 1.
Back
Top Bottom