• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: LF: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos starter/starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

America

Speed Dragon
Reaction score
As the title says I'm looking for starters. Here's the list of starters I'm looking for:

Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Torchic
Mudkip
Treecko
Turtwig
Chimchar
Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig
Chespin

Yep, I'm looking for all those starters. IVs, nature, level, shiny, hidden abilities DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL. It can't be hacked and it has to be the Pokemon I listed above. If one person manages to trade me every one of those I'll give them 2 Master balls, and maybe a Pokemon if the Master balls don't satisfy you. And as I said I'm not looking for anything special in these Pokemon, just regular ones and a decent trade. If you have one of those tell me what you want for them below:

As the title says I'm looking for starters. Here's the list of starters I'm looking for:

Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Torchic
Mudkip
Treecko
Turtwig
Chimchar
Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig
Chespin

Yep, I'm looking for all those starters. IVs, nature, level, shiny, hidden abilities DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL. It can't be hacked and it has to be the Pokemon I listed above. If one person manages to trade me every one of those I'll give them 2 Master balls, and maybe a Pokemon if the Master balls don't satisfy you. And as I said I'm not looking for anything special in these Pokemon, just regular ones and a decent trade. If you have one of those tell me what you want for them below:

I can have all of them ready in under an hour.

Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Torchic
Mudkip
Treecko
Turtwig
Chimchar
Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig
Chespin

Okay and are 2 Master balls alright? And btw my FC is 5172-2114-4650 and 3DS name is Calvin. Tell when you'll be available and also your FC and 3DS name. Thank you.

Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Torchic
Mudkip
Treecko
Turtwig
Chimchar
Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig
Chespin

Okay and are 2 Master balls alright? And btw my FC is 5172-2114-4650 and 3DS name is Calvin. Tell when you'll be available and also your FC and 3DS name. Thank you.
I have half of them ready I just need a little bit to get the rest. My 3DS is Sariel. My ingame name is Angelus. My friendcode is in my sig.
While the 2 master balls sound great if it's not to much of a bother I could use some help if you happen to have a spare Amaura (or it's evolved form) for my Dex.

Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Torchic
Mudkip
Treecko
Turtwig
Chimchar
Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig
Chespin

I have half of them ready I just need a little bit to get the rest. My 3DS is Sariel. My ingame name is Angelus. My friendcode is in my sig.
While the 2 master balls sound great if it's not to much of a bother I could use some help if you happen to have a spare Amaura (or it's evolved form) for my Dex.

Okay take your time and I unfortunately I don't have an Amaura as I got the Jaw Fossil but I'd be happy to help you out with your Dex if I have a Pokemon you're looking for. Also while we're at it could you help me do a quick tradeback. I need to evolve my Dusclops if it's fine with you. Thanks.

Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Torchic
Mudkip
Treecko
Turtwig
Chimchar
Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig
Chespin

Okay take your time and I unfortunately I don't have an Amaura as I got the Jaw Fossil but I'd be happy to help you out with your Dex if I have a Pokemon you're looking for. Also while we're at it could you help me do a quick tradeback. I need to evolve my Dusclops if it's fine with you. Thanks.

It's no problem I can find one on GTS probably. Just finished up sending the trade request now. a tradeback should be no problem.

Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Torchic
Mudkip
Treecko
Turtwig
Chimchar
Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig
Chespin

It's no problem I can find one on GTS probably. Just finished up sending the trade request now. a tradeback should be no problem.
Thanks for the trade! Hope you enjoy your master balls and the Pokemon in the egg's a mystery. I guess it's a pretty common Pokemon nowadays.

Well I'm done with the trade so you can close this thread now Admins.

Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Torchic
Mudkip
Treecko
Turtwig
Chimchar
Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig
Chespin

Thanks for the trade! Hope you enjoy your master balls and the Pokemon in the egg's a mystery. I guess it's a pretty common Pokemon nowadays.

No trouble. Did the Chespin get cloned? I noticed you traded it back.

Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Torchic
Mudkip
Treecko
Turtwig
Chimchar
Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig
Chespin

Oh forgot the Chespin. There was this weird glitch that showed me that I got a Chespin before but I noticed I don't have it. Sorry.

Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Torchic
Mudkip
Treecko
Turtwig
Chimchar
Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig
Chespin

Oh forgot the Chespin. There was this weird glitch that showed me that I got a Chespin before but I noticed I don't have it. Sorry.
Yeah it does that if the trade DC before the game saves. It's Nintendo's way of preventing the cloning glitch via trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom