Search results for query: *

• Users: Kallyle
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kallyle

How do you think Goh would have responded to the OS weirdness Ash went through?

One of the things I don't think was touched on in Journeys was the sheer weirdness of the phenomenon from the original series despite a) spending a ton of time in Kanto and b) being a world hopping series. We've had things ranging from a talking Gastly with OP illusions to the giants of...
  2. Kallyle

Create your own Tera Raid Event

Last generation, I created a thread where you could create your own Max Raid Event, so I thought "Why not do the same with Tera Raid Events?" In other words, what Tera Raid Event would you personally want implemented if it was up to you? What Pokémon or special items would you include in this...
  3. Kallyle

BDSP What do you think is up with Ramanas Park in-universe?

Basically, Ramanas Park is the replacement for Pal Park in BDSP and is a place where you capture legendary Pokémon from the first three generations of the Pokémon franchise. You do this by trading Mysterious Shards (both S and L varieties) for different Slates that correspond to a...
  4. Kallyle

The Arc Phone: Possible Origins and Your Thoughts on the Device

So, it seems Game Freak's and TPC's obsession with smart phones continues in the most unexpected way possible. For some reason, we have an Arceus-themed smartphone (possibly tied to Arceus itself) one in what seems to be the Pokémon equivalent of Meiji-era Japan: the Arc Phone! Here's the...
  5. Kallyle

Could we possibly see the giants that Arceus faced in this game?

Since Legends: Arceus shall supposedly shed some more light on the enigmatic Arceus, I figured that this would be a good topic to bring up. One of the several engravings of the plates utilized by Arceus to change its type mentions the following: Prior to reveal of what we would come to know as...
  6. Kallyle

Could the concept of Aura be expanded upon in Pokémon Legends: Arceus?

As many of us are aware, the concept Aura ties into a very popular and marketable Pokémon known as Lucario. This force is presented as a mystic force of energy flowing through all living things and can be sensed and used by both the aforementioned Pokémon and by a few humans that acted as Aura...
  7. Kallyle

Accessibility in Pokémon - How much is too much?

Lately, we've been getting more accessibility features in the Pokémon franchise, at least when it comes to the core series games. However, some would say it is becoming too accessible. This is especially evident in SwSh seeing as how the biggest accessibility features, the Exp. Share and the...
  8. Kallyle

SwSh Should SwSh have had more fantasy elements than it did?

As much as I like the current setting of Galar, I can't help but feel that Game Freak missed an opportunity here: to include more fantasy elements in a Pokémon game than usual! When you think of Great Britain, sports isn't the only thing that's worth mentioning. Britain is famous for its fantasy...
  9. Kallyle

SwSh Create your own Max Raid Event

We have a thread for the current Max Raid events, but I'd like to talk about potential ones you would personally like to see. In other words, what Max Raid Event would you personally want implemented if it was up to you? What Pokémon or special items would you include in this event? Deos your...
  10. Kallyle

Speculation What things can Game Freak do now under their new policy?

Before we begin, I would like to say this: I wasn't sure whether to put this thread in the "Current Events: Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield" section or the "Pokémon Video Games" section, but I put it in the latter because this topic is something that deals more with the franchise as a whole...
  11. Kallyle

Which Pokémon do you associate with a non-debut region?

Basically, which Pokémon do you think fits a species or evolutionary line more than its debut region does? For me, I tend to associate the Bellsprout and Slowpoke lines with Johto despite them debuting in Kanto.
  12. Kallyle

Readjusting certain Pokémon in regards to Mega Evolution?

It seems that all of the Mega Evolutions for the Kanto Pokémon are confirmed. However, some of these Megas are only at their best due to certain abilities and egg moves, both of which are absent in LGPE. In fact, a good chunk of the Kanto Mega Evolution roster had stats increases and move...
  13. Kallyle

Spoilers Custom Gym Rules in LGPE?

First of all, let's address the elephant in the room: yesterday's E3 demo showed us a controversial tidbit about Brock's Gym for Pokémon Let's Go! Pikachu/Eevee. Mainly, this is what the community is divided on: Many people are not too happy about this. This isn't just about the veterans...
  14. Kallyle

Spoilers LGPE's New Pokémon Discussion Thread
    Threadmarks: Thread's Opening Post

Since no one has made a thread for this yet, I figured I'd go ahead and start it off. As the title blatantly states, what do you think/ /the special "never seen before" Pokémon will turn out to be? Will it be: Gorochu? A new Eeveelution? A Gen VIII Pokémon in the vain of Lucario/Zoroark? The...
  15. Kallyle

Spoilers Other Necrozma Possibilities In-Universe? (Story Spoilers)

Those of us who know about USUM's story will be aware of why Necrozma absorbs Solgaleo/Lunala in the first place: as a battery to gain enough energy to return to its former glory and survive. As far as game-play mechanics go, this can only happen with either Solgaleo and Lunala (which is because...
  16. Kallyle

Speculation Possible New Mini Games?

As good as SM were, one thing they really lacked were mini-games. No Amie-like mini games in refresh and no side-activities in the vain of Contests or PokéStar Studios were present in SM, so hopefully USUM will gives us some actual mini-games this time around in order to add some fun content in...
  17. Kallyle

Create your own Battle Facility!

If you were create your own Battle Facility, or even multiple ones for your own Battle Frontier, what would it be like? What twists/gimmicks would your facility employ? What would be the boss of your facility, wand what kind of team would they have? Would your facility act more like the BP...
  18. Kallyle

Speculation Ultra Space Variants?

As we all know, SM introduced us to the concept of regional variants, which involve revamping old Pokémon by given them new types, abilities, and sometimes different stat distribution. Given the titles of this new pair of games, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, I'm wondering if Game Freak's willing to...
  19. Kallyle

What episodes do you want to see happen?

Just as the title says, what episodes or arcs do you want to see happen for the Pokémon Sun and Moon Anime? Personally, here's what I want: If Ash gets a Rowlett like many people are speculating, then I want a possible Poké Pelago interaction between it and Ash's Noctowl. They're both owls...
  20. Kallyle

Poké Pelago in the Anime

I have been wondering about something lately with the confirmation of Poké Pelago being a paradise for Pokémon in your PC. Since Ash keeps a bunch of Pokémon at Oak's lab, do you think that there might be a couple of episodes with Ash bringing his old Pokémon to the Poké Pelago so they can show...
Back
Top Bottom