• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Poké Pelago in the Anime

Kallyle

Starwalker Neo
Reaction score
I have been wondering about something lately with the confirmation of Poké Pelago being a paradise for Pokémon in your PC. Since Ash keeps a bunch of Pokémon at Oak's lab, do you think that there might be a couple of episodes with Ash bringing his old Pokémon to the Poké Pelago so they can show off the feature? If not, then how do you think Poké Pelago will be adapted into the Anime?

Basically, what do you think the writers would do for the Poké Pelago feature if it gets adapted into the Anime? Discuss!

Don't think it would happen. This seems to be a game exclusive only.

I'm really hopeful that this feature means some of his Oak'd mons will get to see the light of day again. Fingers crossed...

I honestly don't see Poke Pelego being incorporated into the anime. The gimmick revolves around PC Boxes which may not even exist in the anime seen since the trainers tend to just send their extra Pokemon to professors or family members. Unless they decide to change the way it functions, I feel like Poke Pelego won't be shown off. hope they do find a way to bring it into the show, however they decide to do it, since it's a very interesting feature.

A lot of cool features in Pokémon don't make it over to the actual anime. However, I could see this being incorporated into the anime as a way to offer an extraordinary for the extra Pokémon Ash catches in Alola. Either that, or it get featured in a single episode and Ash never catches enough Pokémon to make use of it.

A lot of cool features in Pokémon don't make it over to the actual anime. However, I could see this being incorporated into the anime as a way to offer an extraordinary for the extra Pokémon Ash catches in Alola. Either that, or it get featured in a single episode and Ash never catches enough Pokémon to make use of it.

The area could also take Oaked Pokemon belonging to ash, and not just Alola Pokemon. I want to see Quilava again so bad..

The area could also take Oaked Pokemon belonging to ash, and not just Alola Pokemon. I want to see Quilava again so bad..
That's pretty much why I want Poké Pelago to be in the Anime to begin with. It allwos Ash's Oak'd Pokémon to have a change of scenery and allows us to see them again. Plus, it allows them to be touched upon again without entering Ash's Alola team. I wouldn't be surprised if this feature was inspired by Oak's ranch, or even if it was made with the Anime in mind. Whether the writers are willing/allowed to do this is another thing entirely.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom