Search results for query: *

• Users: Mint0
  • Order by date
  1. Mint0

Would you like a mixed type gym?

You just reminded me of how Norman's GYM had those rooms based on stuff like Speed and OHKO, man that was a trip... Also on the topic of GYM Leaders, I would like for some of them to use Megas maybe. Of course with the difficulty set in mind, maybe they could give the Megas weak moves so they...
  2. Mint0

Possible Mass Shooting at Pokemon World Championships Stopped By Boston Police

The two suspects Kevin Norton and James Stumbo were invited to compete in the TCG Masters Division as seen on the Official site, we can rule out the fact that they were part of the anti-Pokemon crowd from this.
  3. Mint0

Generation VI: The Future

Except like the other guy said above, GF doesn't deal with the SpinOffs, you act as if GFreak is somewhat hindered by the works of other companies. SHUFFLE - Genius Sonority RUMBLE WORLD - Ambrella GATES TO INFINITY - Chunsoft ART ACADEMY - Headstrong Games THIEVES AND 1000 POKEMON -...
  4. Mint0

Generation VI: The Future

stop Like others have said, GFreak rarely does much with the side games, hell we haven't gotten a Ranger Game for Gen V(or VI). The Spin-Off games started slowing down in Gen V and only picked up a little with titles like Shuffle and a few small app games, it's obvious they're not doing...
  5. Mint0

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Shiny Kyurem Special Thanks to Nester for RNG'ing it and trading it to me!
  6. Mint0

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Got a Shiny Reshiram off WonderTrade
  7. Mint0

GEN VI: Defog Piplup

Modest/Timid would be nice(Matching Smogon)
  8. Mint0

The one's I have in Y are all Calm nature(To match what Smogon says), I'm assuming you mean IV spread which isn't my best at looking but I checked with the Stats Judge and got this: -2 Piplups have a High Defense IV(not 31), one has a poor IV total and the other has a relatively superior total...
  9. Mint0

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Help on island Cave First, you need to read the Braille Writing which says: You MUST stand in place for two minutes without moving until the rumbling activates the open door, it might take a few tries but basically you just need to stand in front of the Braille wall.
  10. Mint0

I recently bred a bunch of Defoglups and transported them to Y/AlphaSaph, I think I might have what you want unless you're looking for a specific nature
  11. Mint0

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

I'm not sure what those creatures are...
  12. Mint0

Diancie to be distributed via Wi-Fi for PAL, North American regions: Will be availabl

Re: Diancie to be distributed via Wi-Fi for PAL, North American regions: Will be avai Looks like I can send my GStop Diancie in AlphaSaph back to Y
  13. Mint0

Anime Your Unpopular Anime, Manga and J-Pop Opinions

I hated Tantei Opera Milky Holmes, it's a good thing it was a 13 episode season. Mekkaku City Actors was just bad, it made no sense. I hated Ikuto in Shugo Chara.
  14. Mint0

Which Pokémon will you choose in Super Mystery Dungeon?

Team Piplup and Chikorita
  15. Mint0

PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure coming to Wii U eShop in Europe: To be available fo

Re: PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure coming to Wii U eShop in Europe: To be availabl So it seems Europe and Japan are getting more Wii games for VC so far, I guess that's to be expected for us Americans. I mean Japan already has Trauma Team on the eShop...
  16. Mint0

Creepy/Scary Pokedex Entries that you think are hardly talked about.

Drowzee's R/S/E: This implies that Drowzee can break into houses and eat dreams, unless it belongs to a Trainer of course...
  17. Mint0

Anime Anime you want remakes

I want them to once Detective Conan finishes(Give it a few years after...), to go back and remake it again. But this time, the episodes are only adapted from the Manga chapters and with updated animation(Seriously though, I think DC's animation had a bad phase around Season 10) Of course...
  18. Mint0

Two new Adventures volumes released by Shogakukan Asia: Volumes released in February,

Re: Two new Adventures volumes released by Shogakukan Asia: Volumes released in Febru I must have skimmed over that, shoot... Have they done this (2 in 1) with the previous arcs yet?
  19. Mint0

Two new Adventures volumes released by Shogakukan Asia: Volumes released in February,

Re: Two new Adventures volumes released by Shogakukan Asia: Volumes released in Febru I see they're going the Viz Media route and restarting the number count again* *Viz Media skipped the R/S/E arc for the D/P/Pt when they finished the G/S/C arc, meaning they started at Vol 1 for D/P/Pt...
  20. Mint0

Inverse Battle - It's Super Effective!!!

Empoleon used Scald!
Back
Top Bottom