Search results for query: *

• Users: s|ush
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. s|ush

GEN VII: Looking For: UK Shiny Poipole or UK Code

Hi everyone, Unfortunately I was out of the country when the event was on and am hoping someone has spare UK Shiny Poipole, or a code, available that was distributed via Smyths Toy Store? I am ideally after 2, one for each of my Ultra games. The event ID is 09178 with an OT of Ultra. I have...
  2. s|ush

GEN VII: LF any of the Primarina line

Hi everyone, I am indeed of anything in the Primarina line. I have the follow to trade for it: Zoroak Excadrill Deoxys Arceus
  3. s|ush

GEN VI: Wanted: Electirizer

Hi guys, I am looking for someone who could give me an Electirizer and also help trade and trade back my Electabuzz to evolve it? I have a Michina Arceus, a Shiny Pichu or Oblivia Deoxys available to trade as a thanks.
  4. s|ush

GEN VI: Wanted: Diantha Ralts and a Jaw Fossil

Hi all, I am hoping someone can help me out and trade me an UT Diantha Ralts and a Jaw Fossil. I have either a MICHINA Arceus, a Shiny Pichu or Oblivia Deoxys available for anyone who can trade. Thanks in advance!
  5. s|ush

GEN VI: Wanted: Dawn Stone

Hi guys, I am looking for a Dawn Stone if anyone has a spare. I may also need help transferring it from my main game to AS if it isn't too much trouble. Let me know what you want in return and I shall see if I have it. Thanks.
  6. s|ush

GEN VI: Want: Serial Code Event Pokemon

Hi Guys, I am looking for a couple of serial code event and would like these in an untouched state if possible, please. Electabuzz with Electirizer. The trainer information is OT SPRING 2014 and ID 04014 Magma with Magmirizer. The trainer information is OT SPRING 2014 and ID 04014...
  7. s|ush

GEN VI: Wanted: Looking for UK GAME events

Hi Guys, I am looking for a couple of UK GAME events. Would like these in an untouched state please. Electabuzz with Electirizer. The trainer information is OT SPRING 2014 and ID 04014 Magma with Magmirizer. The trainer information is OT SPRING 2014 and ID 04014 Charizard with Mega...
  8. s|ush

Post your Trainers!

Hi guys I thought it would be fun to get a thread going of all the stylish trainers running around Kalos. Here is my male trainer from my Y version. Gone for a black and red combo style. X trainer to follow when my Game Sync is ready. So what about the rest of you fancy folks?
  9. s|ush

Looking For: Pichu and Starly eggs

As the title says I am after eggs for Pichu and Starly for a new play though. Only just at the start of the adventure so can't really offer more than early Pokemon in advance. If anyone is kind enough to trade now I can always give something better once I get further. Thanks.
  10. s|ush

LF - Lucky Egg Items

Hi all, I'm in need of a couple of lucky eggs to help with some leveling. I have these Pokemon to trade for the items, all of which are UT. Rotom Regirock Regice Regigigas Uxie Mesprit Azelf Cresselia Gamestop Deoxys Or I could bread any gens starters if preferred.
  11. s|ush

Offering Platinum Legendarys

Hi Guys, I am offering the following Pokemon. These are all untouched and caught myself. As I have several of each of these I am letting this lot go. Pokemon Platinum Legendarys: Regirock Regice Uxie Mesprit Azelf Regigigas - saved for Hostile Kangaroo Cresselia - saved for Hostile Kangaroo...
  12. s|ush

Wanted: Alamos Darkrai

Hi I am looking for an untouched Alamos Darkrai with the following ID 07038, this ID only please. I would prefer this is Gen IV but don't mind Gen V. I have a Michina Arceus or 10 ANIV Celebi, both untouched, available to trade from Gen IV but can move over to Gen V. Thanks.
  13. s|ush

Wanted ALAMOS Darkrai

Hi guys, I am looking for an ALAMOS Darkrai with the ID 07038. Preferably legit but don't mind a clone. I have a couple of Event Legends or Shiny Pokemon to offer if someone could help me out. Thanks.
  14. s|ush

WANT - Berries

I am looking for the following berries: 27 - Cornn Berry 31 - Spelon Berry 32 - Pamtre Berry 34 - Durin Berry 53 - Liechi Berry 55 - Salac Berry 56 - Petaya Berry 57 - Apicot Berry 58 - Lansat Berry 59 - Starf Berry 60 - Enigma Berry (got) 63 - Jaboca Berry (got) 64 - Rowap Berry (got) In...
  15. s|ush

Catching One Off Pokemon

I was wondering what other people do when they go for the One Off Pokemon, eg. Legendary Pokemon. On Platinum I have have decided to try and get some good Natured One Offs, but every other game I have played I have just caught it and boxed it. I was not to fussed by anything more than having...
  16. s|ush

Rayquaza Appearances?

Hi guys, I re-watched Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea last night and it got me thinking. At the start there is the normal bit about all the Legendary Pokemon. It is the clip about Rayquaza that confused me. The only time that I thought Rayquaza has been shown was in Movie 7 - Destiny...
  17. s|ush

Juno's Sinnoh Story

Hi all, I am new to fanfic writing but have wanted to do it for a while. This is the first chapter of my story. It is a story based mainly on original characters with a few non original characters.Please leave comments and criticism so I can improve on the next chapter. Thanks. Out...
  18. s|ush

DS Colour

Hi Guys, I was just wondering what the most popular DS colour is? I like the black one as all consoles/electronic stuff look best in black.
  19. s|ush

Which Gen Pokemon?

Well everyone, I am woundering what your favourite generation of Pokemon are and why? I personally am unsure as to my favourite, though I think I would say gen 2. I would go with this as I am a big fan of the starters and have a liking for alot of others in that gen where as the other 3 gens for...
  20. s|ush

What episode?

Hi, I am looking to find the episode where Ash gets lost in a snowy area and Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Pidgeotto and Pikachu all pop out of their Pokeballs to keep as warm. Its in this video at the start and end, but I can't find what episode it's from. Thanks to anyone that knows!
Back
Top Bottom