• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering Platinum Legendarys

s|ush

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am offering the following Pokemon. These are all untouched and caught myself. As I have several of each of these I am letting this lot go.

Pokemon Platinum Legendarys:

Regirock
Regice
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Regigigas - saved for Hostile Kangaroo
Cresselia - saved for Hostile Kangaroo

Not looking for anything special as I've got what I needed now. Just offer and I'll let you know.

Please feel free to offer anything. Thanks for looking. My friendcode is 2837 9328 0641. I live in the UK so have GMT time zone.

Last edited:
Re: Offering Events and Legendarys

Can I have that Dialga for an Electrizer? I have several of them so I don't mind

I can give you a a Plume Fossil or Light Ball. Are you sure you don't mind which Pokemon you get? Because if I were to ask for Jirachi, Celebi or something like that, I'd want to give you something decent! lol

Last edited:

I can give you a a Plume Fossil or Light Ball. Are you sure you don't mind which Pokemon you get? Because if I were to ask for Jirachi, Celebi or something like that, I'd want to give you something decent! lol

I'm sure, as I said I have multiples of these so no problem. Would you want to trade for both the Plume Fossil and the Light Ball for both Jirachi and Celebi then?

I'm sure, as I said I have multiples of these so no problem. Would you want to trade for both the Plume Fossil and the Light Ball for both Jirachi and Celebi then?

Sure, if that's OK. So should I just attach the items to anything. Both items are on my Black 2 cartridge so my friend code for that is (Rosa) 2581-1942-8822.

Sure, if that's OK. So should I just attach the items to anything. Both items are on my Black 2 cartridge so my friend code for that is (Rosa) 2581-1942-8822.

Yeah that is fine for me thanks. :) I'll be there in a few mins.

Thanks so much.

Thanks so much!

Thanks so much.

Thanks so much!

No problem. Thanks you too :)

I wouldn't be able to trade until later, but I'd really like to get the Registeel. Do you still need a lucky egg?

I wouldn't be able to trade until later, but I'd really like to get the Registeel. Do you still need a lucky egg?

Hi no problem, Registeel for a lucky egg is great for me. Roughly what time will you be free? I am in the UK so GMT time zone.

Hey, sorry for not answering. I'm away from my WIFI spot until next weekend. Could you reserve that Dialga for me until Thursday or Friday afternoon?

Hey, sorry for not answering. I'm away from my WIFI spot until next weekend. Could you reserve that Dialga for me until Thursday or Friday afternoon?

Hey no problem. I'll take it off the list of trades so just PM me when you are free. I work 9-5 but anytime after 7 pm is normally good for me.

I'm really interested in the Palkia or Giratina. I think I have a spare Electrizer or Lucky Egg in White. Are there any Pokémon you would like in return?

I would like to have Manaphy, if possible.
Is there any other item you need, or can I give you (another) Lucky Egg??

I'm really interested in the Palkia or Giratina. I think I have a spare Electrizer or Lucky Egg in White. Are there any Pokémon you would like in return?

Ok, I would be happy to trade both to you for one of each item? Let me know.

I would like to have Manaphy, if possible.
Is there any other item you need, or can I give you (another) Lucky Egg??

You can have Manaphy for a lucky egg. That would be great.

Yeah, that works out for both of us. Is it all right if I give you some leftover Pokémon from breeding for them? I think one of them has their Dream World Ability. My White FC is 4470-7985-3233 and the trainer name is Madison. I just need your FC and trainer name.

Yeah, that works out for both of us. Is it all right if I give you some leftover Pokémon from breeding for them? I think one of them has their Dream World Ability. My White FC is 4470-7985-3233 and the trainer name is Madison. I just need your FC and trainer name.

That is fine with me. Trainer name is Juno and FC is on the original post :)
I'll be in the trade room very shortly.

Thanks a lot! Now all I need to do is keep an eye out for a Dialga! Have fun with the Eevee!

Thanks a lot! Now all I need to do is keep an eye out for a Dialga! Have fun with the Eevee!

Thanks to you too. I shall be evolving them to help with my dex :)
Good luck finding a Dialga.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom