Search results for query: *

1. Rockapheller

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

Ash's milestones were so much more exciting and engaging compared to Liko and Roy's. Ash treated his first capture Caterpie like he caught Arceus, and as audience, we all were enjoying to witness how Caterpie improved himself and overcame his insurances within a short span of time that he spent...
  2. Rockapheller

'What's your favorite' game -Pokemon related

Ha ha ha! This gym is great! There's lots of women! What is your favorite town?
  3. Rockapheller

What is the last thing you learned that is Pokémon related?

There is one possibility under specific circumstances that you evolve your Eevee into Sylveon in Pokémon X and Y in legit ways, and the Sylveon will not be recoded to the Pokédex. So you will have to repeat it again with another Eevee.
  4. Rockapheller

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Scarlet & Violet Edition)

If a Pokémon with dual type terastallizes into one of its types, does it still have its secondary type, or it becomes a mono-type Pokémon?
  5. Rockapheller

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Though I agree, the episode itself in particular does not really help it. I like the battle focused arcs but BW probably handled it the worst way possible. Half of the episode consists of stock images with the very same background for each move and there was nothing unique to the animation. The...
  6. Rockapheller

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I have been unable to write properly for months. The motivation and thinking are not there as it used to be. I cannot go for more than half a page in a month. So, I decided to change the pace a little. I remember reading American Gods years ago and feeling inspired to write again. I will go and...
  7. Rockapheller

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Ash saying "Now I know why they like saying that dumb stuff so much, it's fun" after reciting Team Rocket motto is one of my favorite moments in the original series. The snarky Ash unfortunately faded gradually.
  8. Rockapheller

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

Not sure if you could say it is the best explanation out there, but scientists tend to make adjustments to the current record of findings if the new discoveries seem fitting for the said one. The new animals make the new lineage, thus some old ones are then changed to be a part of the new...
  9. Rockapheller

Chapter 3: Pokémon Terastal Debut - Beginning April 12th

This sounds exciting. Elite Four is getting the spotlight as well. Mostly interested to see Rika and Larry. I liked both characters in the games so I wonder how it will reflect on the show.
  10. Rockapheller

LF: Gauging Fire & Raging Bolt, FT: Iron Boulder & Iron Crown or some other legendaries I have (Home or ScVi)

I am looking for a the Scarlet exclusive duo and I can give you their counterparts or among the legendaries below (up to 3 of them if you like)
  11. Rockapheller

What is Paldean regional bird

To be fair, GameFreak never even once has acknowledged such classification. It is only something for fans to come up with. I think for GameFreak it is a common practice that some bird Pokémon would be common in any given region, and they would appear somewhere relatively early in the regional...
  12. Rockapheller

What is your LEAST favorite Pokémon game?

Honestly? Any Gen I game. The trophy belongs to Gen I games because of all the broken moves and glitches. I think what Pokémon benefitted back then was that probably no one knew most moves were not working as they were supposed to. Being the first games of the franchise, people just accepted...
  13. Rockapheller

Which Ash design is your favorite?

I vote XY, because aesthetically it looks the coolest to me. He represents his color blue with a fitting outfit as a whole. The red/black highlights on the gloves and shoes only compliment the overall design as they blend in perfectly. Giving him Red's hat was a huge bonus to already greatly...
  14. Rockapheller

Controversial opinions

To be frank, I love Misty as a character (and I am not shipping any character with another character for that matter). The problem was not Misty herself that her presence was becoming more of a burden to the anime, but because the writers never bothered to give her some goal as substantial as...
  15. Rockapheller

Review HZ037: Hogator, You're Becoming a Delinquent?!

Rising Volt Tacklers definitely deserved the money. Not only did they solve another issue for the work on the site, but also it is thanks to Roy and Fuecoco that Krookodile and the others stopped attacking and helped break the rock.
  16. Rockapheller

Gaming cafes & Internet cafes

Back in middle school in mid 2000s, the lunch break was for 90 minutes at my school which was excessively a long time. I would go to an internet café near the school after lunch to kill time there. and 90% of time I would play Pokémon Crater.
  17. Rockapheller

Scarlet/Violet DLC

I said it many times in the forums that I love Scarlet & Violet games. The characters felt more fleshed out and felt like genuine friends than the characters in other Pokémon games, the content was quite rich, and when I didn't know about any of the new Pokémon, finding out the surprise...
  18. Rockapheller

When Did you start watching pokemon

I don't exactly remember which episode it was, but it was the first season in either 1999 or 2000 when I was 4 - 5 years old. I remember enjoying other shows, such as Ghostbusters or Power Rangers from back then but nothing stood like Pokémon did for me.
  19. Rockapheller

Your controversial opinions

I think the bugs and glitches in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet are exaggerated. They are real and they may or may not cause major issues, but I don't think you would experience them in your regular playthrough so commonly. Neither me, nor any of my friends that I know of who played these games...
Back
Top Bottom