Search results for query: *

1. Rockapheller

LF: Gauging Fire & Raging Bolt, FT: Iron Boulder & Iron Crown or some other legendaries I have (Home or ScVi)

I am looking for a the Scarlet exclusive duo and I can give you their counterparts or among the legendaries below (up to 3 of them if you like)
  2. Rockapheller

Future of the movies

By the end of this year, it is going to be 3 years without getting any new movies. The COVID-19 has clearly affected the movie: Secrets of the Jungle as its release was postponed to the end of the year, and in the following years we did not get anything. The movies have been breaking the...
  3. Rockapheller

[COMPLETED] LF: Koraidon (Touch Trade or Permanent, either is fine) FT: Miraidon

I want to fill the dex. We can do a permanent trade or Touch Trade, I am fine with either. Someone on reddit helped me out again, thanks.
  4. Rockapheller

Do you consider Leaf and Green to be the same person?

The title speaks for itself. Comparing their designs, they do look like they could be the same person. Green's outfit compliments Leaf's outfit from FireRed/LeafGreen, and the hair design seems like they belong to the same character, although not necessarily. They fill in similar roles even...
  5. Rockapheller

[FOUND THEM] Looking for Scarlet Paradox Pokémon & Armarouge | For trade: Violet Counterparts of each

So the list goes as; Looking for: Armarouge Great Tusk Scream Tail Brute Bonnet Flutter Mane Slither Wing Sandy Shocks Roaring Moon For trade: Ceruledge Iron Treads Iron Bundle Iron Hands Iron Jugulis Iron Moth Iron Thorns Iron Valiant Someone on Reddit helped me out, thanks.
  6. Rockapheller

TEEN: Exploit! — Tokyo's Journey

. I have been writing a Pokémon fan fiction in the past couple of years. I was going forward slowly due to my busy routine and lack of inspiration at times. It was 70+ chapters completed and about 20 chapters were left to finish the whole Kanto arc. But I felt that I could have written something...
  7. Rockapheller

How would you write Ash off

I see that the finale of Aim to be a Pokémon Master miniseries has received very mixed feelings among the fans, which makes sense given the fact that Pokémon is a very huge community and everyone has their own expectations or wishes as the fandom does not consist of one single person. I...
  8. Rockapheller

Expectations/Wishlists from "Aim to Be a Pokémon Master"

Now we know that throughout this 11 episode long special series, the original trio Ash, Misty and Brock, as well as the Team Rocket are going to be hopping around different regions and meet the older Pokémon that they befriended and gotten. In the light of that information, what characters...
  9. Rockapheller

Older episodes to watch recommendations

Since possibly due to complications with the number of staff at OLM studios, and maybe some other issues there are going on at the moment, we are rather progressing slowly with the current series. And I believe, having achieved 1000+ episodes within the series as a whole, maybe this is about...
  10. Rockapheller

Preview JN124: The Semifinals III: "Valor"

According to Serebii, set to air either on September 9th or September 16th Source: Japanese TV Guides
  11. Rockapheller

100th Episode

In the past two series, we got some decent special sagas for the 100th episode of the series. In XY, it was a two-parter XY099 and XY100 where Ash visited Ninja Village, Ash's Frogadier evolved, and the first implication of Ash-Greninja form was adopted in the series. In Sun and Moon, it was a...
  12. Rockapheller

Preview Pokémon Evolutions

A new web based anime series called Pokémon Evolutions has been revealed. This series is an 8 part web series featuring animation focused around the Pokémon world from each generation of Pokémon. The first episode willd release September 9th and air every few weeks: Thursday, Sept. 23: “The...
  13. Rockapheller

Obsolete: Eurovision Song Contest 2019

I wonder if there are any other members in the forums who will be watching the 2019 edition of Eurovision Song Contest going on throughout the next week which will be held in Tel Aviv, Israel. Since the rehearsals are kicking off and snippets are being uploaded on the official channel, I can...
  14. Rockapheller

Official Valentine's Day Voting

The official website of Pokémon is conducting a vote for people to choose the character they would spend Valentine's Day with. Voting is done on twitter, retweeting the image with the hashtag of the character they chose This is the official twitter where the vote is taking place...
  15. Rockapheller

As Kanto lover, an old school fan, I feel overwhelmed by Nostalgia

Fact: When I became obsessed with Pokémon, the TV show, there were only 151 Pokémon and we knew nothing about contests, coordinator stuffs, anything else than a basic Pokémon Trainer and Pokémon League. For the old school fans, there was only Ash, Misty and Brock. For sure, when Pokémon has...
  16. Rockapheller

Which series have the best art style?

Each and every series have introduced, less or more, some changes throughout the regions within the artstyle. Which has been your favourites so far? (Poll allows you to vote up to 2 series)
  17. Rockapheller

Do you feel overwhelmed by Ash and Pikachu

It's been over 20 years since we started watching Ash's journey across many regions. How do you feel about them? Do you think they expired already and need to be changed, or do you believe Ash and Pikachu are potentially the best characters we could end up having?
  18. Rockapheller

It's been exactly one year: What are your thoughts on Sun & Moon animé so far?

It's been exactly one year: What are your thoughts on Sun & Moon animé so far? What are your expectations/wishes for the future of the series?
Back
Top Bottom