Search results for query: *

1. M

If you had a Shiny Eevee with a Calm nature, what would you evolve it into?

What would you evolve a Shiny Eevee with a Calm nature? If this was the only Shiny Eevee you had.
  2. M

Eeveelution Origins

I will analyze each of the Eeveelutions. The obvious ones I will not do because it is already pretty obvious. Some will be my own opinion, so please don't harsh on me. However, you're welcome to state your own opinions. Each Eeveelution has a feline muzzle and a feline-ish body. They all have...
  3. M

Eeveelution Origins

I know there are a lot of threads dedicated to the Eeveelutions, but I'd like to analyze each and every one of the Eevees. Hopefully then we can get a definition answer on origins.
  4. M

Preview XY101: Dance, Eievui! Its TryPokaron Debut!!

Wow Serena. You actually gave Eevee fake eyelashes and hair gel (tufts on head were smoothed out). Serena will lose in this one for sure. Eevee might get stage fright. Then the two could bond and Eevee will evolve into Sylveon!
  5. M

Preview XY089: The Eievui Who is Shy of Strangers!? Capture at the Flower Garden!!

So eevee is shy of dancing in front of people?
  6. M

Review XY085: A Broken Twig and a Broken Heart! Tairenar's Strong Feelings!!

This episode was okay, but I'm curious. If Braixen learns Fire Blast at Lv 55, why doesn't it evolve already, as Braixen evolves into Delphox at Lv 36?
  7. M

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Marin also has a Chespin, so her Chespin might be the one evolving. Except Clemont's has more experience, so I'm not sure. If Clemont's chespin is going to evolve, then I predict its going to evolve sometime after the Eevee capture in September. But I am not certain of it.
  8. M

In Japan, there was a promo card with Pikachu, Chespin, and Sylveon. I know this sounds kind of silly, but what if the Chespin was Clemont's, Pikachu was Ash's, and the Sylveon was Serena's evolved Eevee? I know this is dumb of me to think, but what if it was true?
  9. M

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Shiny kyurem from wonder trade. If trading doesn't count then it's Shiny Reshiram
  10. M

Preview Preview of upcoming episodes, including Ash battling Olympia & Serena's next Showcase

Re: Preview of upcoming episodes, including Ash battling Olympia & Serena's next Show Serena's outfit is the one she wore for her first showcase, and Braixen's outfit is the same one Serena decorated her with in the very first showcase but with white boots and a slightly different hat. I don't...
  11. M

Eevee is such a cute and sweet little dancer! Just from looking at her makes me really happy. That Eevee must have a huge passion and love for dancing! May evolve to a Sylveon soon! Looking forward to the episode. I think the Tyrunt is going to be either Ash's or Clemont's but most likely Clemont's.
  12. M

I thought May had: Drew, Harley, and Solidad Dawn had: Kenny, Zoey, and Ursula Jessilina and Dawn and May themselves don't count because Jessilina is from Kanto, Dawn is from Sinnoh, and May is from Hoenn.
  13. M

That's true. May and Dawn have gotten their starters when their remakes were still new. I guess the writers just didn't think about Serena very much, after all, her career goal isn't very well thought and she only has 2 Pokemon. And speaking of Quilladin, either A)Clemont's chespin will evolve...
  14. M

Serena's Eevee is probably going to evolve into Sylveon just because A- Its girly, pink, and fits Serena's clothing(pink, white, and blue) B- Sylveon advertises X and Y, the new fairy type, AND Pokemon Amie, as if X and Y needed more advertising C- That Eevee is a great dancer and has a...
  15. M

Review XY080: Tairenar and Yancham!! A Captivating Fiery Performance!!

To Geodude, what I meant was that they were not very needed and only served as, well, not exactly tools but you were correct, more like assistants.
  16. M

Review XY080: Tairenar and Yancham!! A Captivating Fiery Performance!!

Everybody is saying Performances are sexist, but I see it in a different light. First of all, we know that Serena is a girly girl, someone who loves fashion, baking, and dancing. She's also one of the few individuals that isn't suited for battling, so there is no reason for her to battle...
  17. M

What should the next pair of games be called?

Pokemon Frost and Flame
Back
Top Bottom