Search results for query: *

1. Brilliant Gold

Who do you ship Dawn with?

I personally ship Dawn with Ethan in the games and anime thanks to fan art (he had a cameo in the Zoroark Movie ). Consider it a personal headcanon.:giggle: I also love Pearlshipping and DawnxZoey too. I can see DawnxGary because of Dawn's apparent love for poetry and DawnxChloe as a parallel to...
  2. Brilliant Gold

Who do you ship May with?

Ash, Brendan, Lisia, and Wally. Depending on my mood, Drew.
  3. Brilliant Gold

What song(s) do you associate with your ship(s)?

These are a few off the top of my head, which means mostly songs from Pokemon.:giggle: AmourShipping: Ash//Serena I Choose You (M20) by Haven Paschall Keep Evolving (M22) by Haven Paschall GoldlightShipping: Ethan/Dawn One (M11) by Crystal Kay To Know the Unknown (M3) by Innosense...
  4. Brilliant Gold

Ships you changed your opinion on over time

Off the top of my mind... DawnxBarry - Never really liked Barry when he first appeared in the anime back in 2009. After playing Brilliant Diamond, reading Pokemon Adventures, and re-watching Diamond and Pearl recently I started to like him. I can see why he and Dawn are popular. In the games he...
  5. Brilliant Gold

BDSP Do You Like Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl?

As someone who wasn't playing the Pokemon games when the original Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum came out, I enjoyed being able to play them in some way with Brilliant Diamond. But, honestly, I wish Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl would have been more like Sword and Shield instead of this...
  6. Brilliant Gold

Favorite Polyships?

Probably because I started playing Sword and Shield again: Victor/Gloria/Marnie or Victor/Gloria/Marnie/Hop. A fancfic called Three's A Crowd has gotten me shipping Ash/Dawn/Serena. For Pokemon Journeys: Goh/Chloe/Horace/Regina.
  7. Brilliant Gold

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

Any thoughts on PokegearShipping for Lisa (Movie 3) and Vincent (Legend of Thunder)? I haven't seen a shipping name for the two.
  8. Brilliant Gold

Rare Pairings

Games Ethan x Dawn (Goldlight Shipping) - Like JollyYoshi, I got into this paring from seeing fan art of the two and reading fanfiction. I think my favorite fan art of the two, though it's not technically them, is of a fan ancestor of Ethan giving Akari hot chocolate and she looks embarrassed...
  9. Brilliant Gold

Post your favorite Kids WB (or Teletoon, CN, any other block) Pokemon promos here!

This Presidents Day marathon promo has been stuck in my mind since middle school, and I believe it was the last time Cartoon Network put a creative effort into a Pokemon commercial.
  10. Brilliant Gold

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

I've been working on chapter 14 of a fanfic posted on other sites that I want to share here eventually. I had to take a break from it because of this one college class and now I'm facing a bit of a roadblock. Can't decide if I should make chapter 14 the gym battle chapter or continue with the...
  11. Brilliant Gold

If You Were in Charge of the Anime (*POTENTIAL SPOILERS*)

Okay, here I go... Master Quest-Diamond and Pearl Jimmy and Marina would have met at Ash and friends at some point. Brendan introduced as Professor Birch's son No Harley (I think he was funny sometimes, but didn't like him as a character) Lucas would replace Brock during Diamond and Pearl and...
  12. Brilliant Gold

Review SM015: The Clawed Hill, Iwanko and Lugarugan!!

Each time I watch Sun and Moon, I get reminded of the Beginning Saga from time to time. My favorite part was the battle between Rockruff and Magmar; especially with the two Lycanroc watching Rockruff the entire time.
  13. Brilliant Gold

PokeAni Missed Opportunities

Technically this isn't a missed opportunity, but it will probably never happen in the current season. Now what if Elios (Sun) and Selene (Moon) were the two trainers who Professor Oak mentioned giving up on their journey. Both of them move to Alola Region to learn more about Pokemon and because...
  14. Brilliant Gold

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Well I caught my first shiny Pokemon ever: Magby...and then I traded it in a wonder trade. I was hoping to get a Flygon or Jang-mo; instead I got a Gible.
  15. Brilliant Gold

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

After looking up the Mega Stones in the game I was wondering if I transfer my Mawile from Pokemon Y to Moon would they still keep the Mawilite they're holding or would it not be available?
  16. Brilliant Gold

Preview M20: I Choose You!

I guess this is Pokemon's answer to Digimon Adventure Tri (a film for the older fans). If it's a retelling of the entire first season they'll probably skip a few gym battles and focus on the important ones like Brock, Lt. Surge and Blaine's battles. Not that I'm against DuArts dubbing the...
  17. Brilliant Gold

Review M19: Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel

I just got done watching the film and all of those who said it was the strongest film from XY were right. Soul-Heart was a pretty good ending song. And Stand Tall, I hope Ben Dixon and The Sad Truth continue to make the intro songs for Sun & Moon.
  18. Brilliant Gold

Claims The NEW Official Claim-a-Trainer Class Thread!

Artist (Male) - Celestial Miette - X/Y/OR/AS 11/17/2016
  19. Brilliant Gold

What Did You Think About CN's Treatment Of Pokemon?

From a fan who grew up watching the show on Cartoon Network and not Kids WB, Cartoon Network did okay in the beginning. They had many awesome commercials for the show, the marathon leading up to Diamond and Pearl, and the occasional airing of the movies. I don't know what's up with the current...
  20. Brilliant Gold

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

Out of curiosity, does anybody take Pokemon sizes into account when planning teams? I just thought about this while looking at Pokedex entries and how the anime has different sizes for Pokemon when convenient to the plot.
Back
Top Bottom