Search results for query: *

1. T

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I heard dp remakes are in development with orange island as the post game... it make sense since i heard trials are returning for these remakes.
  2. T

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

I heard it's going to be a Sinnoh Remake with a new updated version of the Orange Islands where the trials will be implemented...
  3. T

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

I actually think a Pokemon XD Remake would suite the Switch better. Revisiting the Orre region with Updated graphics and New locations and Gameplay that resembles Main game series would be very exciting. Adding new challenges/trials and a league since it's a New Orre region and maybe throw...
  4. T

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

That is for UB01 but not necessarily for all the UB's. I Think the Anime will portray the UB's as something to be afraid of but in truth it will teach us more Just like Always. Remember how the people were afraid with the Legendary Beast in the latest Pokemon generations cause they don't...
  5. T

Ok I'll give my possible typing for each one UB 1 - Water/Ghost/Psychic UB2 Absorption - Bug/Dark/Steel/Fighting UB2 Beauty - Bug/Fairy/Psychic UB Virus/Guzma - Poison/Electric UB Bacteria/Hala - Poison/Dark UB Bamboo - Grass/Psychic UB Black Diamond - Dark/Rock/Steel UB Steel - Steel/Bug
  6. T

For the Record... Why Instantly judge that UB's are Evil/Emotionless creatures when we haven't even know what is the story with them. If I remember there are a lot of Pokemon Who actually have Evil tendencies based just on their pokedex or story.
  7. T

People UB are supposed to be "Hyper-spatial Pokemon" that line alone states that they are indeed pokemon. There are alot of weird pokemons before... I think They're bosses that over-powered with large health pool when you battle them in a purpose of story but when you capture them they will be...
  8. T

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Alolan Seadra will turn into Queendra... :) I wish
  9. T

We can assume that maybe Solgaleo and Lunala are based on the animals which have an anatomical part of a Manticore. Which could suggest that If there is a third legendary it would likely be a Scorpion.
  10. T

I think Ultra Beast are Pokemon from another dimension and because they are so new to the main universe they are named by number just like new discovered animals they're are named as specimen/creature number? before the are actually named. I think the Game is giving us real world concepts in...
  11. T

About the League and gym Creation there are empty lots on every island. maybe we will construct the gyms.
  12. T

Now the Ultrabeast are part of the box list? Now I really feel that Solgaleo and Lunala do have a connection to the UBs.
  13. T

But what if they are Ultrabeast? I mean they have that look where it feels like they came from somewhere else. maybe they are the first UB's that came to the Main Pokemon Universe.
  14. T

I feel like Solgaleo and Lunala are Ultrabeast too. And it seems like they're not part of the Alolan Culture. Now that UB01 is in order with the legendaries and Aristotle also the UB02s might be in the same line as them.
  15. T

did the jhoto staters appeared already? then what are the faded ones for?
  16. T

I think the pokemon that are highlighted below are pokemon capable of doing a signiture Z move. Why do I have a feeling that Solgaleo and Lunala are Ultrabeast based on the placement of UB01. and the two spaces before are for the UB02s.
Back
Top Bottom