Search results for query: *

1. TechSkylander1518

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I'm viewing on Chrome and it looks fine?
  2. TechSkylander1518

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Is it really, though? 40 base damage is impressive at first, but it loses its usefulness over the course of the game, and doesn't really show off the Dragon type's advantages with unresisted stab, since it's basically just a stronger version of Sonic Boom. It's definitely one of the moves I...
  3. TechSkylander1518

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

On the Pokemon with form differences page, Dialga and Palkia's comparison templates have two different sizes, which looks really weird IMO. It's really easy to make the same size- just remove the line break after "using" and include a form name for the current form. But that gets into the...
  4. TechSkylander1518

The True Potential of Pokemon Legends becoming a series

I'm imagining an ET-esque sort of film about Genesect and some child and it's adorable.
  5. TechSkylander1518

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Have we ever actually had any plushie hint to a new region? I feel like it's a common fan idea, but I've never seen it come to fruition.
  6. TechSkylander1518

...Didn't we already go back and forth on this for too long? You know my opinion, I know yours. Can't we just agree to disagree on this front? I'm not saying I think it was separate? I'm just saying that I think it was definitely thought of before they started on Gen 4 remakes. Either way, I...
  7. TechSkylander1518

I'm not saying random as in "they just throw a dart at the wall and do that", I'm saying that as in the order of generations doesn't matter - doing Sinnoh wouldn't mean that Unova is next just because it was the Gen 5 region, or that Johto would be next because HGSS came after DP. "just...
  8. TechSkylander1518

We're already going out of order by starting with the Gen 4 region, though. Personally, I'd much prefer to see Legends sequels come in a totally random sequence, just following whatever story ideas strike their fancy. Actually, that seems like an easy premise for that kind of quest. "We're...
  9. TechSkylander1518

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Right, sorry, should have phrased better- what I meant is that these don’t look like they were drawn from memory. (Samurott especially- they took time to make its shell armor look accurate to the base design, and it takes up more of the drawing than the little bit of facial hair added) They look...
  10. TechSkylander1518

Leaks/Rumors Thread

They claim this was "drawn from memory' Nah. Nobody's memorizing Pokemon designs and drawing them out. This is just another rando piggybacking off leaks.
  11. TechSkylander1518

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Again, they literally said they intended to do a remake of Yellow. Not of the Kanto region in general, but of a specific version. If the point was just to revisit a region, there's ways to do that that are more interesting and allow for more creative freedom- LoA is an obvious example, but...
  12. TechSkylander1518

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Again, what's the point in a pattern that looks at the release dates of past games and then just chooses a different game to remake?
  13. TechSkylander1518

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Your list had it corresponding to "Gen 1 remakes", so I thought it was worth clarifying. I never said it wasn't. How is this relevant? So, Game Freak chooses to make a Kanto remake before a Sinnoh remake. They do this because they want to make remakes in the order games were released. However...
  14. TechSkylander1518

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I really don't think anyone is disagreeing that they're doing remakes in order, just about what's being counted in that order. LGPE's clearly a remake of Yellow, not FRLG. (You even just pointed out yourself how it's named for Pikachu.) There's even a Famitsu interview where the CEO outright...
  15. TechSkylander1518

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Bleh, hope not. I guess it makes more sense when the quests involve catching more Pokemon, but I'm choosing to hope that this is just Khu trying to bait Centro again. I'd argue the pattern for remakes is more about consoles than the gen count of Pokemon. If we took the Pokemon generation...
  16. TechSkylander1518

Leaks/Rumors Thread

There's been new characters posted on the site! Pokémon Legends: Arceus | Story | Official Website | Pokémon
  17. TechSkylander1518

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Oh, it's... just a change in the bottom. Which was previously just white... The eyes are cute, but I don't see why they just gave it a hole on top of its head instead of incorporating more of the decorations on the Poke Ball.
  18. TechSkylander1518

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Well, those would require new graphics as well, not just code. (although “We just didn’t have enough time to add these graphics” isn’t much better…)
  19. TechSkylander1518

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Since when have the four regions been one entity?
  20. TechSkylander1518

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Pretty sure badges don't have anything to do with it? They didn't in the originals, and that'd be a weird thing to add.
Back
Top Bottom