Search results for query: *

• Users: Venom
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Venom

Gen VIII Lf rowlet line in fast ball

Probably a long shot but looking for a Rowlet, Dartix or Decidueye in a fast ball willing to trade a kurt ball for it or any pokemon I have.
  2. Venom

Looking for recent event flying surfing pikachu (with both moves on one)

Probably a long shot but hey doesn't hurt to ask I can pretty much breed any 5 IV pokemon you want I also have a lot of events. Let me know what you want and see if we can come to an arrangement.
  3. Venom

GEN VI: ability capsule

So I breed my first perfect pokemon since I lost all my data unfortunately it has the wrong ability. So A) I can either try to breed another one with the right ability and hope for the same luck... unlikely... B) battle through the battle mansion half a dozen times C) ask to see if someone has...
  4. Venom

IV breed Croagunks to good homes.

Ok so I was IV breeding a team for a former friend but well long story short we are no longer friends. I was working on IV breeding a Croagunk and did get a great one but that leaves me with several good ones that need a good home. While my former friend's pokemon is not up for grabs ( If that...
  5. Venom

Bulbaversary

It's my Bulbaversary Six years ago I finally posted on this forum after months of just watching everyone discus the pokemon games, the anime and the real world. Six years with you people... So many friends ... Over 7,000 trades. So since it's my bulbaversary so that means gifts... for you I...
  6. Venom

DWF Dratini that need a good home

I have been trying to breed myself an adamant Dratini with at least 31 IV's in 4 specific stats and had no luck, but you guys get to reap the rewards of my failure. I am giving away all the adamant female Dratini's I have hatched so far. Currently I have 5 to give. All are level 1 UT all have 31...
  7. Venom

How many ribbons have you ever received on a single pokemon?

I am not particularly fond of pokemon contests or ribbions in general but when I get board I will collect them. Last night I finally got all the Sinnoh contest ribbons on my mystery Mew. He now has a total of 57 ribbons. I was wondering how many ribbons have you collected on a single pokemon?
  8. Venom

Offering: wishmkr Jirachi's

Ok, before we start my wifi sucks. It will not let me connect with everyone, So we may not even be able to trade. So with that out of the way. I have the bonus disk and was trying to get a timid Jirachi but no luck so far so I decided to get rid of the spares currently I have 7 wishmkr Jirachi's...
  9. Venom

Wifi problems

I bought a wireless router so I could trade via wifi but I keep getting an error code when I connect with certain people. So I looked it up on Nintendo help and It says to get rid of this error I have to give my DS its own ip address but I don't know how to do that. If anyone knows how to fix...
  10. Venom

eggs

Ok I have a few things. One is a WI Fi problem: for some reason I can only communicate with certain people two a surplus of eggs I have five totodile with dragon dance and dragon claw and 5 dratini eggs also with dragon dance Wants: the all mighty bidoof or any junk pokemon you have on...
  11. Venom

Wifi Room Changes ?

I just went into the wifi room in platinum and it looks different.
  12. Venom

Help Me Rebuild My Team

After loosing 5 battles in a row I decided I need a change. My old team consisted of, Empoleon @ Calm Surf Ice beam Toxic Flash canon Ev’s hp 252 SpA 252 Speed 6 Iv’s 23 / 26 / 23 / 22 / 1 / 29 Scizor@ Jolly Ability: Technician Iron head X-scissor Night slash Double...
  13. Venom

New League Status

Since one of the members of the now defunct bulbagarden league was upset that we posted on their thread we will respect their wishes and create a separate thread for our league. Now I say our league because so far we are the only ones who are willing to try and start a new league but anyone who...
  14. Venom

Using the microphone to talk to people over wifi

I have to know how many people know that you can use the microphone to talk to people over wifi? Because I have traded with about twenty people over my wifi connection and most don’t say a word and when I say hi I seem to startle them.
Back
Top Bottom