Search results for query: *

1. E

The Team Galactic Commanders Club

Aww darn. I should remember to avoid spoilers, even if I did just glance over the file names, but sometimes I can't help myself. That is quite surprising, though. I wonder what led up to that...
  2. E

I think "We Are" by Ana Johnsson would work pretty good, from a grunt's perspective. "Dead Moon no Kuroi Yume", from Sailor Moon, kind of fits Team Galactic, and the voice sounds like Japanese Saturn's singing it...that's...all I have to add, really. :\ I don't listen to many songs. I can't...
  3. E

Ho crud I forgot about this thread. Sorry folks. I thought Pluto's backstory was a nice touch as well, though his parents throwing away his toy robot, when he still seemed to be attached to it, made me wonder just what kind of people they were... I agree, it would be kind of surprising if...
  4. E

Ah, yes, I forgot about Akagi meaning red tree...as well as red future, I think? I don't like the nasal either, Blackjack. Hopefully that'll die off when Saturn shows up again. I think it was slightly less pronounced in Lovely Fashion, but it could just be me.
  5. E

The lieutenant commander title is just a fan thing, really. :\ But yes, an entire tree growing through his house. They cut a hole in the floor and ceiling to allow the tree to grow - that's what I meant to say.
  6. E

Dang that's a big house. Seven guestrooms, two dining rooms...and he was the only person living there? I had a dream about Cyrus' house once. There was a tree growing through it. And, ah, I think that picture is a little too big, SA.
  7. E

Neat! I've been kind of waiting for non-trio Team Rocket to return too. I thought they'd show up a bit more, I thought there'd be a few agents in Sinnoh or something, beside that random appearance of Cassidy and Butch. If TR and TG were to have a war or whatnot I don't know who'd win.
  8. E

Sorry, I was in a bit of a bad mood when I wrote that. Basing your characterizations off your dreams makes sense - I do that a lot, and there isn't much to canonly go off of for the moment. But, yes, that clears things up. I can picture Jupiter being the anger-bubbling type as well. So, what...
  9. E

GalacticShipping-The Circle of Evil Friends

Oh I'm fairly certain Cyrus has emotions. The connection with Mesprit has always been fan speculation. As you said before, Blackjack, Cyrus is more sentimental then he would ever allow himself to admit. And, SA, the ADHD thing is just my version of Saturn. :) There's no real evidence to back...
  10. E

PandoraShipping

Thank you. A lot of people seem to like it - I mean, it's my most popular story at the moment. I'll try to work on it later today.
  11. E

PandoraShipping

Yeah, about that...I finished it, I just don't like it, so I'm probably going to wait until school starts to re-write it. Could you link me to yours once it's finished?
  12. E

PandoraShipping

Saturn Artists' parents apparently blocked her from Bulbapedia (as well a Fanfiction.net and tons of other sites - she e-mailed me saying she was allowed to go to only two sites), but I am currently writing Blue, a three-chaptered Pandorashipping, even if nothing romantic really happens.
  13. E

Why did they dub Lucario's voice?

The only reason I can think of is that they wanted Lucario to sound closer to the Brawl Lucario.
  14. E

GalacticShipping-The Circle of Evil Friends

Saturn_Artist's parents have apparently blocked her from the forum (overprotective much?), I can't quite picture Cyrus seeing his commanders and whatnot as friends, but everyone else I can see it, especially Mars. The only romantic shipping I support (since I suppose this topic could cover all...
  15. E

Evil Team Leaders Club

I am on vacation. Maybe if I complain real hard I can be back home on Thursday. I'm at an internet cafe right now - my time won't be up for another half hour or so. I had 13 e-mails I had to respond to. Um, the genius icon was from a picture I found on one of the many Galactic fanart sites. I...
  16. E

Maylene was still a bit insecure about herself in the games. She didn't even know why she was chosen as a Gym Leader, if I remember correctly. Anyway, I'm at a cafe right now, not home, so I'll edit this post when I come back from my trip. Um, if the commanders were to get into a fight, I...
  17. E

Evil Team Leaders Club

That's hard to say, Blackjack. Archie looks the fittest to me, Giovanni next, Cyrus...I can't picture him being very muscular under that thick jacket. I also can't picture him throwing the first punch either, given how he's so distraught about all the strife in the world, but he'd have a lot of...
  18. E

Evil Team Leaders Club

Woke up early, found time to reply. I wouldn't call that the most amazing story ever, though. I think I liked "New to the System" and "Breach" more, but I'm glad you like it so much. As for that, Kayleigh means that Dawn defeated Saturn twice, once at the lake, another in the labs. He can...
  19. E

Evil Team Leaders Club

I wish I knew how to make music videos. All of the effects and the footage clipping or whatever they call it makes it look...kind of complicated...but any team leader video is worth a look, I think. I've always found Jirarudan kind of cool, too. Oh, and thanks for the compliment, QuietDragon...
  20. E

Evil Team Leaders Club

Ha, yeah, here I am. Hi! And I haven't worked on "Blue" much. To tell you the truth I'm kind of stuck. The same thing happened with "Breach" - I wrote for a few pages, then couldn't write anymore. A few months later, inspiration came and I finished it. I assume the same thing will happen. It'll...
Back
Top Bottom