• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Evil Team Leaders Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Om nom nom~ What happened here..? This place suddenly died for a while. I suppose I could revive it for a second here. :p

GSC junkie, I knowww. Greevil actually realized his errors in the end and didn't blow up the island. (or was it actually Eldes' convincing? I can't quite remember what happened in the end. Looks like I need to pummel Greevil into the ground again...) Too bad you can't see what happens in the end after Cipher was defeated. :/

Soo.... I'm pretty excited about the new episode tomorrow. :] Unfortunately, it looks like we're still only getting Saturn. D: (I'm still hoping and praying for some sign of Akagi.)

Speaking about Akagi, apparently netkun.com/pockemon/ got updated and there's a really nice picture from the Special Manga of him. (Which I am currently drooling over. x3~) I also saw this funny animation of Akagi and Saturn on one of Pokesho's oekakis. o.o;;

Ooh.. One final thing. I have a little doodle I would like to share. :3
It's a Ginga-Dan shirtless party~! xDDD
Please excuse the lack of shirts, it must be summer in Veilstone. xD

Oh! Oh! Yeah, sorry, I kinda forgot about this. I recently got a tablet, so I've been drawing and all. I only have one little doodle of Cyrus that I spent like no time on and it's one of the last panels on a gigantic Pokemon meme I found on DeviantART, and given the fact that there’s no Team Galactic club or anything and I don't think it would be worth it to post a topic in the Artist’s Alcove I thought I might as well post my art here for the time being.

Breathe...

I'm excited for the episode airing tomorrow, too. I'd be surprised if Saturn doesn't even make a MENTION of Cyrus, or the other commanders, but so many things seem to be going on in the episode, I'm starting to wonder if Team Galactic will get proper screen time at all...

Yes, I saw the Netkun update. Has anyone else noticed, that whenever Cyrus appears, there's a rock slide? And he's always up in high places. Like a cat. Rooftops, cliffs in a cave...

Good picture, DragonArtist. I can't draw people that well. Your style is clean and simple. I can't find anything that looks "off" to me.

So...my art...
Commander Jupiter
This is my first tablet drawing. The whole thing took me six hours. This is basically my first try at drawing a human in years...
Pokemon meme with Cyrus
...Though in truth I drew all of the Galactic members. Mars was hell to draw. Cyrus too, especially his hair. Originally I planned on coloring the panel with Cyrus in it - I originally wanted the light to come from above, but since (I tried to make it look like) he's slouching I couldn't get the shading right so I just decided to leave it at a little one-pixel sketchy thing. And yes. I know I forgot the Galactic logo on Saturn's shirt.
Todd comes back
View the image above. I showed the meme to a few other people, and everyone seemed to like Todd, so yeah, here he is again. Relatively quick...everything, really. The whole thing took me one and a half hours.

Well, I saw the episode yesterday. Too bad I couldn't understand a single word. :'[ (Maybe except for Ginga-Dan. xDD) It was interesting watching it anyways. P:

Eversti, I never even thought about that. o.o;; There has been some kind of rock slide whenever Cyrus appeared. Plus he does seem to always be in high places. Maybe the artist(s) put him there because they're showing that Cyrus wants to be seen as above the normal individual; a god. Oh! And something just hit me. Maybe they put the rock slides there to show that if Cyrus were to go through with his plans of creating a new world, there would be destruction and lots of it. Of course, there may be no hidden meaning to these happenings, but I'm just trying to give it some thought. Px

Ahh, art. :] I really like your drawings, Eversti. Jupiter looks fantastic. The only nitpicking I have with that one is her arm length and hands. P: (I hate drawing hands anyways. They really aren't bad at all.) That Meme, I believe I did that one too. All the characters look great on it. I especially like your answers to 3, 8, and 9. x] And LOL! Haha, I think I like Todd too. The drawing of him looks great. :3 (Aren't tablets so useful..? x3)

Oh! Thanks for the nice comment on my sketch too, Eversti. I ..uh.. am very critical about my own art. I could probably tell you a lot of things I messed up on in that sketch alone. I won't though because: first, it'll ruin the picture, and second, this isn't the Artist's Alcove. xP (I really shouldn't be elaborating on the art anyways.)

I would have never even known that if you hadn't provided a picture, Blackjack. o.o;;

Yeah, I'm kind of hoping a sub of that episode will be released. I'm particularly interested in the conversation between the male grunt and Saturn, at the end of the episode. It seemed to me as if the grunt was asking Saturn if he was okay. I'm probably completely wrong, though. I'm just hoping for a lot of personal moments like that later on, but it's probably too much to ask. There isn't a lot of character development in the show. Not in any of the character I'm interested in, at least...

I think the whole high places/rock slide thing doesn't have a hugely flooring metaphorical greatness, but if there is your ideas work perfectly. I tend to notice bizarre stuff like that. :D

Thank you for the comments. Yeah, people always notice her hands, but I was afraid that if I erased them I wouldn't get them looking even moderately right again. So I just let Jupiter have big hands. Now that I look at it, I did make her arms a bit too long. Oh well. I'll probably start drawing something later tonight. Can't say it'll be finished any time soon, though. And yes, tablets are useful, but a bit difficult to work and get used to.

...Whoa. They DO look a bit a like. It's definitely in the eyes. Weird.

OH!
Evil Team Leader's Club? AWESOME!
I've been reading this forum for a while, thought it was cool, but then it sort of..... Died..... I want to bring it back up again.
I am a Saturn Fangirl, personally....... And I love to draw him. I write about Team G, too. i have a story about them on my blog in bulbapedia forums.
Hey, DA, can you draw me a shirtless Saturn?

I like Giavonni
and all of his members, Especially Jessie, James and Meowth

Please, for the love of all that is good and holy (evil and sacrilegious?) learn to spell the name. Please?

And I'm just wondering. Is it odd I find Maxie borderline attractive. Because something about those eyes... is oddly alluring.

That, and dudes in long jackets are love.

Oh, thought I'd post this YouTube vid I found. MAD of Special, has lots of Evil Team leader love. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYymXYUlwCw

Cool vid.
I like your James avatar. Pretty sweet.
Also, where's DA and Eversti when you NEED THEM!

Dang, I forgot about this club! I'm also kind of surprised that there isn't a Team Galactic club, considering how there's one for every other Team. I'm not much into clubs, though. I mean, I'm not a very social person, I just perfer to speculate and scrounge up facts, and art contests and whatnot aren't really my thing either so really I'm just here to discuss things, but...and I swear I've been hit by this, by this obsession for knowledge concerning Pluto. It's the weirdest thing ever. I've drawn a sketch, written a fan fiction, I've developed him into a character with a philosophy that there are four forces of the universe and all we know about him is that he's a meteorologist. I can't explain it.

Now, onto different matters.
Over the past few days I've made around nine Cyrus icons/avatars - they can be viewed here:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v139/zasi17/Team Galactic icons/
Oh, and Saturn Artist, I made a newer icon of the one of mine you have now - I made it clearer, so feel free to use it if you want. Glad to see another Saturn fan. :) I'm not a fangirl, but I think he's my favorite of the commanders, though Jupiter is a very close second favorite of mine.

The smiley star in that video kind of...creeped me out. The animation was good, though, and the song was kind of nice...I laughed at that fish thing Maxie and Archie were on.

OMG,EVERSTI!
THERE YOU ARE!
I love TEAM G!
Yeah, made me laugh too.
Uhm, think you can post Chapter three of Blue here? I can't go to fanfiction.net anymore.
By the way, there is a Team Galactic club started by Gamma Akutabi. You didn't know about it?
I heard you think Mars is creepy. I agree, but as long as she doesn't act that way in the show, I'm fine. it would make Team Galactic a laughing stalk amongst the world.
I LOVE your livejournal. Did you know in the Pokémon DP Saturn has a Rhyperior? Another reason to love that blue-eyed sex-machine!

Ha, yeah, here I am. Hi! And I haven't worked on "Blue" much. To tell you the truth I'm kind of stuck. The same thing happened with "Breach" - I wrote for a few pages, then couldn't write anymore. A few months later, inspiration came and I finished it. I assume the same thing will happen. It'll just take a while.

...Oh yeah. I forgot about that one. I think it died a long time ago, though.

Aww, but if Mars wasn't creepy I don't know if I'd like her or not. Her creepiness is what makes her stand out a bit. Well it's more of my dreams that have made her creepy, even the way she moves, but all in all I'm hoping she won't be serious, because serious evil people are too common. Saturn's a step away from that, he's a bit relaxed in the anime (moreso in the Unown episode where he was smiling all the time). I don't think it would make TG laughing stock if Mars was a bit bizarre.

By "Pokémon DP" I assume you mean Pokémon Special, right?

Nice to see the club's still kickin'! <3

Eversti~ your icons are awesome.

Neku, the scary/amusing videos you find will never cease to entertain... and confuse.

I want to make a video of the Team Leaders (plus Jirarudan and Eusine) to "This is the Moment". Basically anyone with a fanatical drive for the Legendaries.

And "Viva La Vida" makes me think so much of Giovanni if he got deposed.

I wish I knew how to make music videos. All of the effects and the footage clipping or whatever they call it makes it look...kind of complicated...but any team leader video is worth a look, I think. I've always found Jirarudan kind of cool, too.

Oh, and thanks for the compliment, QuietDragon. Icons are really fun to make, even though I'm basically using the same five filters over and over again. -program is limited-

Well, I have to say I've tried making an avatar before, and it turned out looking fine, but the KB size was too big because of the program I used.
By the way, Eversti, have a good trip wherever your going.
That's too bad you're stuck on Blue....... It is the most amazing story ever! I really want to see what happens next!
Also, I have a question about that story. When Kayleigh said: "You..... You're the one who killed him, aren't you!" "Oh, but you are!" What exactly do you mean by, killed, and who are you referring to? I assume Saturn, since this story is mainly about him, and by killed, he's been acting sort of brain-dead I guess, but I'm still confused. Help, Eversti? (As soon as you get back, have a nice trip, once again.)

Woke up early, found time to reply. I wouldn't call that the most amazing story ever, though. I think I liked "New to the System" and "Breach" more, but I'm glad you like it so much.

As for that, Kayleigh means that Dawn defeated Saturn twice, once at the lake, another in the labs. He can never forget, because (as subtly demonstrated in the first chapter) all he has to do is see Dawn and there's a possibility his mind and body will reinact those battles. My version of Saturn physically experiences his memories, see, and it's kind of dangerous, because he sees two overlapping realities - his memories and the world around him. If it happens too often Saturn breaks down. That's what Kayleigh meant by Dawn "killing" him.

Hope my explanation helps.

I get it now.
By the way, the icons you sent me.... I can't upload them....... Think you could put them in an album or something on here so I can drag them onto my desktop? I really want to use the one that says Saturn Artist on it, but..... It won't work. But they were awesome icons. I like how you made his eyes almost GLOW in the dark with that one picture. His smile in those first three ones are so CUTE!
Anyway, DA promised to add a picture of Saturn she sketched here. I just hope she doesn't link it to some other site, cuz the parental controls on my computer are pretty high-tech.
Edit: Nevermind the avatar thing. I figured it out.

Last edited:
So, if the Team Leaders got into a knock-down, drag-out brawl, who would win? I don't mean a pokémon battle, I mean *them*.

Honestly, I think Maxie would get eliminated first. He doesn't seem like he would be that good of a hand-to-hand fighter.

After that, though, I have no idea. Archie and Giovanni seem like they'd be really good at it, and Cyrus, although it would take a lot for him to throw a punch, probably has insane stamina and would stand there grinning emptily even if someone bloodied his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom