Search results for query: *

1. Ablaze

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Kyurem is a legendary. Kyurem requires it's body to be filled with truth OR ideal's power. Hence, Kyurem isn't complete. Hence, this particular legendary isn't complete. Hence, some legendaries have a 50-50 chance of a pre-evo or an evo or an upgraded forme. Prima facie, the statement...
  2. Ablaze

Another thing I saw is that some are comparing Jararanga to Quetzacoatl the feathered serpent. Now the only difference is we have scales instead of feathers and we have a dragon instead of a snake.
  3. Ablaze

Jararanga can be a little scary if you look at it this way: ''Trapped in a dark cave or a ravine, suddenly you hear a thud and then another, and slowly you hear a jangling sound, approaching towards you and then an earsplitting roar which echoes.'' Jangling sound can be related to demoness in...
  4. Ablaze

Type:Null is already 6'03". This thing Silvadi must be huge! Looks great from a different angle!
  5. Ablaze

Jararanga looks way overdesigned, but I will decide whether he'll be on my team after seeing the 3D model in-game. Also Dragon/Fighting type ought to have an awesome ATK stat. Would love to see what it is. If it is less than Haxorus, this fella will be pc boxed. Edit: Will definitely catch...
  6. Ablaze

What the heck is this? :LOL::ROFLMAO::p
  7. Ablaze

Trial Captain Ilima (most probably). Apparently she is the first trial captain
  8. Ablaze

Jangmo-o Evolutions Jarango Jararanga Type Null Evolution SILVADI ability: AR System special item: Memory (lets it be one of 18 types) new attack: Multi Attack (depending on type)
  9. Ablaze

Don't care about Alolan Grimer at all. Never used Muk/Grimer and never will. Just gonna wait for Jangmo-o's evos. I really want a dragon/fighting included in my team but if they screw up the appearance then I'll have to think otherwise. Type:Null's evo/forme, I really hope it looks something...
  10. Ablaze

So apparently Jangmo-o's evolution is called Jarango which further evolves into Jararanga. Unique names if you ask me.
  11. Ablaze

Type:Null already looks so awesome. It's already a chimaera and it's evolution will be an absolute MONSTER i say!
  12. Ablaze

This Rockruff evolution controversy has rustled everyone's jimmys :confused: People are taking it too personally. We haven't even received their Types yet. I agree that trading is a cinch. It is not that hard.
  13. Ablaze

I think my brain just fried a little digesting that concept...lol I hope they are just day night evos and not version exclusives. Reduces the confusion.
  14. Ablaze

This looks soooo radical!!!! Man, I'm in love :LOL::cool: That pose! That attack! Rawwr!!
  15. Ablaze

Hey hey hey, if they are version exclusives just trade them for the ones you want eh? That's not too hard. I'll be going for Sun, so like me I'm pretty sure many people wouldn't mind trading their starters? If I want it back I'll just start a new game. My point being, why so much distress over...
  16. Ablaze

What difference does it make whether they are in Sun or Moon? If we can own the UBs then yes, that would have bothered me.
  17. Ablaze

What if I have a Rockruff evolution Day forme and I play the game at night? Will it remain Day forme permanent or at night its forme changes?
  18. Ablaze

Random question: With all the reveals of Rockruff's evos, new anime series and the new Ultra Beasts, is this it for this month's issue? Or are we going to get more? I was expecting starter evos too..
  19. Ablaze

Okay, I guess you are right. Arcanine has those tiger like stripes so I always compared it with a tiger.
Back
Top Bottom