Search results for query: *

1. Articfoxgamez

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

It's plausable the game might have some sort of very complicated glitch that somehow makes the game think your further in the story than you are sense alot of story events happen in the same area.
  2. Articfoxgamez

I wonder how long it would take to truly 100% the game, as in not just completing enough tasks to finish all the data on Pokedex pages. But actually fully completing every single Pokedex task for every single Pokémon.
  3. Articfoxgamez

Yeah... Like i get criticizing the games graphics sure, because they objectively aren't the greatest. But a concerning number of people seem to have the mindset that a game physically cant be fun and enjoyable if the graphics aren't good enough.
  4. Articfoxgamez

I read through some of the replys in that and... man I knew people werent big fans of pokemon these days but I didn't realise how little hope some people have for pokemon. Just automatically assuming the user reviews are going to be bad (despite the critic reviews which is fair, critics are...
  5. Articfoxgamez

So... How do these scores measure up compared to other Pokemon games? That's what i'm most curious about.
  6. Articfoxgamez

It's better to hold out and give those people who don't look at leaks some suprises than to reveal everything about the game for everyone before release just because dataminers exist.
  7. Articfoxgamez

Would've been neat to see fan interpretations of the designs based on the silhouettes but uh, yknow... leaks got in the way of that.
  8. Articfoxgamez

They showed the evolution animation but cut it off so it was just the silhouette and eyes covered by the wind animation.
  9. Articfoxgamez

Honestly all the japanese trailers have been better than the english ones for this game and i don't know why.
  10. Articfoxgamez

For those of you not looking at leaks, new trailer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyxGvVBlSDQ
  11. Articfoxgamez

I really wish people had more decency than to just put a twist boss of a game that's not even out yet in the title and thumbnail of their youtube video
  12. Articfoxgamez

Pre-release reviews are always vague when talking about spoiler stuff right? I wanna read them for once if they are.
  13. Articfoxgamez

So, what are the chances Strong and Agile style ends up overpowered so a lot of youtubers add a "No using styles" rule to their second time playthroughs? The fact that strong style has one shot or almost one shot every pokemon its been used on in trailers seems like it might be the case.
  14. Articfoxgamez

I'm not actually sure what the consensus is, do you think we might get another Arceus trailer? Theres those two privated videos in the playlist but those might just be the English version of that 360 video. (UK and US)
  15. Articfoxgamez

I figured it out. Somehow i never realized that basically every generations wild battle theme has that same kind of beat in the later parts. So in a sense they are all remixes.
  16. Articfoxgamez

I'm bad at music so im just going to ask. Is the legends Arceus battle theme completely new or is it a remix of another one? It sounds vaguely familiar. Also on a side note: I absolutely hate how the Arcphone icon isn't lined up with the other icons on the bottom left of the screen.
  17. Articfoxgamez

Wouldn't be surprised if they were just a warden. I feel like if they had some important role we would have seen them by now. Could theoretically also be a Ginkgo guild member sense they are all blonde. but i doubt theres more than the two of those (with names rather),
  18. Articfoxgamez

I really don't like how there is seemingly just, no music when your just exploring. Feel like that's more likely to make me get bored than the gameplay would.
  19. Articfoxgamez

It's just speculation. It hasn't been confirmed at all. In fact, the Japanese trailer (i think) has Adaman talking about how the clans need to work together. So, I find it more likely that you don't pick either. Especially sense the Galaxy Team is supposed to be more of an outsider group.
  20. Articfoxgamez

I mean... technically, it's possible the other protagonist you don't pick could serve that role like they did in gen 4. We haven't seen much of them after all. Edit: They have also been seen standing around next to the professor a few times. So, I definitely think it's likely for them to be an...
Back
Top Bottom