• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

I really don't like how there is seemingly just, no music when your just exploring. Feel like that's more likely to make me get bored than the gameplay would.

I kind of like the ambient noise.

Even so, I feel like they turned down the bgm to highlight the diffrent sound effects. Not to mention the the grunting.

Wouldn't be surprised if they were just a warden. I feel like if they had some important role we would have seen them by now. Could theoretically also be a Ginkgo guild member sense they are all blonde. but i doubt theres more than the two of those (with names rather),

I'm bad at music so im just going to ask. Is the legends Arceus battle theme completely new or is it a remix of another one? It sounds vaguely familiar.

Also on a side note: I absolutely hate how the Arcphone icon isn't lined up with the other icons on the bottom left of the screen.

I'm bad at music so im just going to ask. Is the legends Arceus battle theme completely new or is it a remix of another one? It sounds vaguely familiar.

Also on a side note: I absolutely hate how the Arcphone icon isn't lined up with the other icons on the bottom left of the screen.
The start especially reminds me of the Guardian battle theme from Breath of the Wild--could that be what you're thinking of?
However later parts sound like one of the R/B/Y battle themes to me.

The start especially reminds me of the Guardian battle theme from Breath of the Wild--could that be what you're thinking of?
However later parts sound like one of the R/B/Y battle themes to me.
I figured it out. Somehow i never realized that basically every generations wild battle theme has that same kind of beat in the later parts. So in a sense they are all remixes.

This is officially back up. Sadly it seems that it's just a similar thing to the Wild Area diorama promo, but this time in engine instead of clay miniature.

From what i gather from the tweet, there isn't any 360° first person camera in the game. The Shinx chasing after you is still cute though.

I'm not actually sure what the consensus is, do you think we might get another Arceus trailer? Theres those two privated videos in the playlist but those might just be the English version of that 360 video. (UK and US)

I'm not actually sure what the consensus is, do you think we might get another Arceus trailer? Theres those two privated videos in the playlist but those might just be the English version of that 360 video. (UK and US)
They might be videos that can either be released when the games are out, or sooner if the info is already leaked. Kind of… situational promo videos.

And if that’s true, we’ll be getting them any day now. Lol

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom