Search results for query: *

1. Articfoxgamez

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I do think the roster size is appropriate for the fact that you have to catch them all to actually beat the final quest. Especially given how long it already seems to take people to do so. The more you add the more tedious it would feel to get to that final point. The over world might also feel...
  2. Articfoxgamez

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Now that i think about it... at what point to we stop talking about the game (rather than just trailers) here and instead in the general discussion thread? Is it when the game is out for every country?
  3. Articfoxgamez

Leaks/Rumors Thread

According to Centro Khu confirmed Legends DLC And just as expected some people are instantly joining the "They released an unfinished game to sell it as DLC for more money" train. I swear literally any AAA DLC gets this treatment unless its announced like a year later.
  4. Articfoxgamez

Leaks/Rumors Thread

People just really don't have decency these days Also i know i'm like... a day late to this conversation but, like most people. I want the place i'm from to get a region. Cmon all the fan regions of America are always the west coast, i just want a South East america region, we on the east coast...
  5. Articfoxgamez

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I feel like either gen 9 or 10 will take an extra year, I can't see them having their 10th region come out only 1 year before the 30th anniversary. But then again i could see them potentially preferring a remake of some sort for that year.
  6. Articfoxgamez

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I'll still never fully understand the gaming industry's fascination with graphics. But that might just stem from how many games i have to play on low graphics settings because of my bad PC. I'm just used to it.
  7. Articfoxgamez

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Quick question to the people who have played the game sense i haven't seen anyone mention it. What was up with the Wurmple with the yellow horn on the back of its head? Was it just a texture error and it isn't in the final game? Or does it actually mean something?
  8. Articfoxgamez

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Still waiting for Gamefreak to finally give us a darn fire type starter who remains on four legs for their final evolution.
  9. Articfoxgamez

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Even better, you have to manually press a button in a menu for your pokemon to evolve! so you can just not press it!
  10. Articfoxgamez

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Heres an idea, instead of it depending on what pokemon you first encounter. You instead use a random number generator or whatever to randomly select what pokemon you get in that area from all the possible outcomes. And of course, you would only run the generator once you reach the area to keep...
  11. Articfoxgamez

Leaks/Rumors Thread

The problem with that is that it would almost grantee that certain mons are always the first ones caught. I dont think its possible to see a single pokemon other than Bidoof as your first mon (other than your starter)
  12. Articfoxgamez

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Which Also gives the anime time it very much needs to finish its plot because no way it could finish before the end of this year without being rushed How would legends DLC even work? Would they somehow fit in an entire new map into the sinnoh region or would it just be quests? Also the whole no...
  13. Articfoxgamez

Leaks/Rumors Thread

If i recall correctly they directly said Gen 9 is this year in one tweet. The problem is that if gen 9 comes out now it means it probably didnt have much time in the oven.
  14. Articfoxgamez

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I have seen some people say some things so i have to ask: People who have played the game already, is there any way trailers could have even shown off all the really cool parts of the game without being too spoilery? Or is it all stuff that you have to experience for yourself and it wouldn't...
  15. Articfoxgamez

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I hate that there is no video with sound of the Arceus battle atleast that i can find, i just wanna hear the darn Arceus Battle theme dang it.
  16. Articfoxgamez

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Shiny hunting is now marginally less tedious. Instead of having to run in circle in grass and running from random battles or biking back and forth to hatch eggs, you instead just use a ride Pokemon and quickly lap around the entire map multiple times. Seems especially easy with Braviary.
  17. Articfoxgamez

Leaks/Rumors Thread

There has been a Khu tweet. Apparently there is something coming in April that has something to do with Palmer and Looker. I say this here because it could always be PLA related (Although i think it being BDSP Platinum DLC Is more likely). I wouldn't put it past Looker to time travel to look for...
  18. Articfoxgamez

Leaks/Rumors Thread

This isn't relevant to much of anything but, something i found neat is that you can re-equip your starting t-shirt and shorts along with sandles and modern shoes. So if you want to play the whole game sticking out like a sore thumb you can! And i'm honestly tempted to do so, just seems fun for...
  19. Articfoxgamez

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I looked through pokemon because of this to see what ones we do know the creators of, and learned that there are some pokemon as old as even gen 2 we don't know the designers of (Might even be some gen 1 mons we don't not sure)
Back
Top Bottom