Search results for query: *

1. AtoMan

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

It's possible that the Latin American dub audio was resynced to the US DVDRip which would be the most popular copy available on the 'net. Especially with you mentioning the copy being "non-official". For most people finding a different copy would be hard (I think i had to rely on some shady...
  2. AtoMan

Indeed. I'm pretty sure most non-US people associate "penny" with British currency, not American.
  3. AtoMan

Although it should be noted several episodes aired overseas in less cut form than domestically.
  4. AtoMan

Not really. Franchise popularity, as well as anime viewership skyrockets once new generation starts. Right now the anime is in the "boring filler before new gen" phase, so lower viewership is pretty normal.
  5. AtoMan

"Her"? Did i miss something?
  6. AtoMan

TV never clearly states "this airs out of order", but airing stuff out of order happens all the time.
  7. AtoMan

Several times (most notably in Mewtwo Returns and Pokemon Heroes), but i'm pretty sure they call him by name in DP at least once.
  8. AtoMan

So now that "Origins Part I" of Power Rangers Samurai has aired, we know it's a legit "Episode 1", but officially counted as episode 19/special. The opening is basically the same as we see in "The Team Unites", but without Skull/Spike scene. And that's just one example of airing stuff out of...
  9. AtoMan

Possibly translator not paying attention then? It happens. Like confusing "mind" and "wind" (seriously!).
  10. AtoMan

No, it's not that - still not working.
  11. AtoMan

Too bad it doesn't seem to work for me... Firefox/Chrome/IE, no matter what and how i use, all i see is a black box where the video is supposed to be.
  12. AtoMan

Memos in dialogue lists for season 11 always referred to them as PUI (Pokemon USA Inc.), and last few arrived just a week or so before the premiere TV airing of dub. So either the "name change" was after that or they just kept referring to them that way as a force of habit.
  13. AtoMan

Uh. Years? The name drop didn't happen before the end of season 11... so it's not even two years. More like a year and a bit. Just clarifying.
  14. AtoMan

I feel sorry for your country then. But then, are you fluent in japanese? What about all other languages? Most people need some kind of translation, and it doesn't matter if it's subtitles, voice-over or dub - each can have butchered translation. Of course, knowing languages is the best, but...
  15. AtoMan

That's quite ridiculous. It's not a site that reviews Japanese episodes, but compares the dub with original. So yes, using japanese names all the time may be quite annoying and on many occasions i just wondered "what the hell? what pokemon is that?". So yes, at least Pokemon names could be...
  16. AtoMan

The "rule" got broken early in 9th season, so it's nothing new really.
  17. AtoMan

Translating the dub, i don't recall any "guidelines" or hints at anyone's gender in the materials... Most of the times it's pretty obvoius, although, for example, Sun Studio's dub of s10 referred to Tracey as "she" (and that also caused a problem with Dustox, Aipom and Staravia's genders) - so...
  18. AtoMan

They are last 4 eps of Season 1, unlike Beauty and the Beach which technically doesn't belong to any season.
  19. AtoMan

I believe some of her "art" was posted on Sankaku Complex.
  20. AtoMan

What about Extreme Pokemon? A bit different but still.
Back
Top Bottom