Search results for query: *

1. Aulos

Your newest purchase or gift

I bought three dresses today at an outlet Dillard's. Two of which I can't even fit into yet until I lose weight... I'm supposed to be saving up for moving but here I am buying more clothes... SMH. lol
  2. Aulos

I spent probably too much for this cute little Alolan Vulpix plush. lol
  3. Aulos

Since getting my new job, I'll have you all know that I have only bought the most essential of items. That's why I got this:
  4. Aulos

My parents bought this for me yesterday! =D
  5. Aulos

My aunt and uncle surprised me with a new dress! Always appreciated! Even though I feel really self-conscious in spaghetti strap tank top dresses if I'm being honest.
  6. Aulos

I last bought a thank you card for a close friend and a pair of capris for me.
  7. Aulos

I ordered me some nail polish with my Christmas/birthday money. I can't wait for it! It's gorgeous!
  8. Aulos

Food/snacks for lunch and breaks at work.
  9. Aulos

A pretty dress and some other clothing items.
  10. Aulos

Dragon Quest XI. Decided I'm going to give the franchise a try. Sure, it might have been better to wait for the definitive Switch edition, but I'm not a patient person, and when I can buy it for $30 (half what it normally is) on the PS4 over half a year earlier, there just isn't much convincing...
  11. Aulos

Some lit garlands to decorate.
  12. Aulos

An alto saxophone: A (described to be) 19th century flute: I also got an alto clarinet that got turned into a decoration. LOL.
  13. Aulos

Food aside, I got a stand for my oboe. It has come in handy! It's actually a clarinet stand. Didn't know my instrument was so special that I couldn't find a stand for it locally. >.<
  14. Aulos

For recording some instruments! =D (...eventually. It's a work in progress on the one I'm wanting to record the most)
  15. Aulos

I do not have a problem. (Hey, the clarinet only costed $25 =P)
  16. Aulos

A bass clarinet.
  17. Aulos

Two books: One on the history of Brass Instruments, and the other an extensive history of the bassoon (my main instrument). I'm excited! The first book is on order, while the second one I just purchased digitally for my iPad as it was half the price. Lol. I'm excited because I don't know the...
  18. Aulos

A French horn! It needs A LOT of work, but I found it at an antique/thrift store, and it was cheap. I couldn't resist getting it, especially since ten years ago I really wanted to play it.
  19. Aulos

A new oboe case because my previous one was having issues where I couldn't get it open. >.<
  20. Aulos

A new ceiling fan. Because I no longer have control over the one I own... It literally does what it wants since the remote broke. >.> I'm really hoping this new one doesn't have those issues, and that it also circulates air better in my room.
Back
Top Bottom