• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

Went ahead and bought myself a K4 Keychron Keyboard for my Desktop. I have also bought a USB 3.0 hub and a USB to USB extender for my desktop. I then put some velcro on the hub to my desk so I can easily use my USB devices in and out for my desktop.

I was able to get a micro-SDXC card for my switch. The extra storage helps a lot since I often get games digitally, now I don't have to keep archiving them. Also I've taken a bunch of screenshots lately thanks to PLA lol

Now I just want something similar for my PS4, but hard drives seem expensive as

Will go into a second post, but finally made my first comic store trip of the year this month and first since the end of November:

20220212_143045.jpg

20220212_143542.jpg

20220212_144438.jpg

20220212_144653.jpg

And the Amazon stuff:
20220213_135124.jpg

20220215_140801.jpg

And as for Pokémon Adventures, yeah just need to get what's left of Sun and Moon, then I can focus on the current volumes. Since I'm not sure how often in the future that I will get a new console, the manga will definitely be a point where I keep up with the franchise (Plus binging the anime at times).

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the thrift store and got some clothes, a few Webkinz - one I bought for a friend, an alligator Beanie Baby, and a Bulbasaur plushie that I think was from some kind of capsule or prize machine.

A couple of t-shirts, a green one from Gap and one featuring a half-painted image of Captain America's shield from Qwertee (both were on sale) and a pair of black slip on trainers which will be perfect for everyday wear and a couple of cosplays I'm working on, since they resemble loafers.

Plus some more eggs and maple syrup for Pancake Day, and 2 tickets to Hyper Japan Fest.

Last edited:
Some new casual trainers, Skechers D'Lites to be precise. I don't usually splash out on shoes like these unless they're on sale and I've never owned a pair of Skechers. But I quite liked these and the last pair of trainers I bought fell apart within a few months of wearing them, so hopefully, these will last much longer.

Also, some more sports clothes and another Hyper Japan ticket for my sister.

Last edited:
I think I overspent on my dog at Crufts, but he's worth it. Bought him lots of dog treats, a couple of new toys and a wearable drying coat for him to wear after bathing or getting wet in the rain.

Plus, a corgi mug for my sister (she's a massive corgi lover) and a black poodle mug for my mum as her Mother's Day present.

Since getting my new job, I'll have you all know that I have only bought the most essential of items. That's why I got this:

uxgfSLA.png

Was not expecting it to be sooo tiny. OMG. :bulbaLove:

(also it's dawning on me that I'm typically so serious, that someone is likely to not even open this spoiler because they believed me above saying that I was being entirely serious. xD)

Yesterday's pick ups:

20220319_152550.jpg
20220319_152842.jpg

Pokémon Poster and Calendar were free.
^That is freaking adorable and I am jealous.

A slice of pizza and a soda. Breakfast of champions.
Don't you mean at least two slices of pizzas?:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to purchase a replacement lid for my Hydro flask. Also bought boba for myself and the brother.

In the past couple of months: the ability to make my OC canon in Pokemon Tabletop: Utopus Region. (It's a Patreon reward.) Complete with art assets and everything.

For context, it's a very long running and relatively high-profile Pokemon Tabletop campaign that stars Megami33 and xthedarkone as two of its players.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom