Search results for query: *

1. BigDocFan

Preview JN012: Daimax Battle! Dande, The Greatest of Them All!!

Not seeing a lot of signs that suggest a meeting between Lance and Ash Would be nice if they do meet, the very least I hope Ash acknowledges knowing Lance
  2. BigDocFan

New summary and images can be found here https://cho-animedia.jp/anime/155186/
  3. BigDocFan

Still wasting valuable screen time I feel that could be best used to give Leon and Lance character or battle time
  4. BigDocFan

Quite true unless Go catches Bellsprout in SS011 and there's a brief scene with it before going to Galar
  5. BigDocFan

Very possible though being set in Galar, I thought he'd catch a Galar Pokemon
  6. BigDocFan

That would be fun, would be even funner if it was a Magikarp
  7. BigDocFan

Sadly I see no reason for Team Rocket to be here apart from an attempt to steal Lance and Leon's Pokemon
  8. BigDocFan

Summary and Cast lists courtesy of Adamant Satoshi and Go have come to the Galar region in order to see the finals of the tournament that determines the world's best at Pokémon battling. One of the Trainers in the finals is the undefeated superstar Dande. Just how strong is he?! Summary...
  9. BigDocFan

Maybe Lance lost a battle as a champion and became an Elite 4 Sounds a bit Farfetch'd
  10. BigDocFan

Lance: You look familiar, its Brock right? Ash: Close enough, its Ash. I helped against Team Rocket in Johto and Magma and Aqua in Hoenn Lance: Close enough
  11. BigDocFan

A bit disappointed that Charizard is Leon's Pokemon in this episode but it is certainly going to be an enjoyable episode with the dream animation team involved
  12. BigDocFan

New information From TV-kun. Coverage of this episode View: https://i.imgur.com/gCNsh6R.jpg WE'RE GETTING THE MATCH THAT DECIDES THE BEST POkÉMON TRAINER IN THE WORLD: THE POKÉMON WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!! The battle tournament where Pokémon and Trainers from all over the world will battle to...
  13. BigDocFan

Given how many Gen 8 Pokemon we've seen and the focus they've got which is very little, I really hope that Leon will show off a Gen 8 Pokemon instead of Charizard, maybe leave it for another episode if he comes back in the future
  14. BigDocFan

If Leon wins, I'm hoping it might give Ash and even Go some inspiration to get stronger
  15. BigDocFan

True, I think the main problem I had with Unova was how dumb Ash was and he clearly isn't that dumb now
  16. BigDocFan

To be fair though, they are the three recent regions to have had focus (And I wasn't that keen on Unova)
  17. BigDocFan

I know that Charizard is Leon's main Pokemon in the game but given the recent overexposure to Charizard of late (Kiawe's, Ash's, Alain's), I'm hoping they show off more then Leon's Pokemon, maybe use a Galar mon
  18. BigDocFan

Promises to be an exciting episode with Lance and Leon taking part, a brilliant creative team involved, hopefully we get some good battle action
  19. BigDocFan

With Wayne Grayson still voicing characters in the dub, I hope he resumes his role like Andrew Paull did with Steven
  20. BigDocFan

I really hope the battle won't be a one on one battle, had enough of them during the Alola League Hopefully the battle will be long and take up most of the episode. Would be nice for a two parter but I doubt that will happen
Back
Top Bottom