Search results for query: *

1. Blanc

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I'm going to an art exhibit since my aunt asked me if I wanted to go. It'll be a nice change of pace since I've been staying cooped up in my room lately. Also getting more fanfic writing done for the contest over in Shippers' Paradise, hehe.
  2. Blanc

Finally got to sit and draw again and listen to my music so so loud yippie :) Haven't gotten much time to game though, RIP... days are gonna be busy again coming up for me! I hope everyone is able to relax more. Been kinda itching to write fics but no time...
  3. Blanc

I thought I was the only one out there who IV bred for fun! LOL. Even now in SV I still try to IV breed at least 5 of the stats, and then fill the last one using a bottle cap. Like you said, I'm loving the QOL but I also don't really mind still IV breeding personally, I'm one of those odd ones...
  4. Blanc

I think this is just kinda how it will go sometimes when you fund an indie project though, right? It’s on the same grind as kickstarters and gofundmes when you’re not backed by a corporate. I don’t think relying on merch sales is soulless or anything like that if you’re an indie trying to make...
  5. Blanc

Hi guys, yeah, don't worry, it's on the site's end-- no one's internet connection. Archaic would sound much more diligent about this than me, but to sum things up we're currently being swarmed by some bot crawlers. It's currently being looked into, so sit tight and apologies for the slowness. o/...
  6. Blanc

I’m afraid he left the forums for personal reasons of his, so no I don’t think he’ll be active again.
  7. Blanc

No way!! I went there last august to see it! Did we see the same broadway show maybe?! Small world! I hope you loved it!
  8. Blanc

I can’t BELIEVE I missed the train talk a few pages or so ago, shame on me. Sorry, been lurkin’ around!! How’s it hanging? All my friends have been talking about how their finals are approaching, so good luck to everyone here doing those before break! Kinda yes, kinda no. There’s extensions...
  9. Blanc

I agree Noivern would have been a suuuper aesthetic choice (has a nice color palette) and my preferred, but the more I thought about it, Miraidon wasn’t exactly a bad choice, even if it was possibly chosen for marketing reasons— since Miku’s name means “Sound of the Future”. I was a little...
  10. Blanc

But why change it when just making "Miku but dead" is a raw concept already? (I'm biased because she's my fav, but-) I think it was clever imo. But yesss, I love the glitchy hair being a nod to glitch pokemon and just framing her as a computer virus. I adore it a lot! Gonna be a rough choice...
  11. Blanc

Well we can ignore stuff together! What are you up to? I assume you're not in the hurricane gauntlet like me, hopefully!
  12. Blanc

as a fellow gifted kid burnout, a lot of your story echoes painfully close to my own. I'm so so glad you're in a better place, but I'm sorry you had to go through that too. One thing I often lament I had to grow up fast to deal with my traumas but I digress. Onto brighter news, watching my...
  13. Blanc

I’m getting the outside storms and gales (tropical storm in essence) and at most I may lose power, but I am definitely safe! Don’t worry, Lisia!! 私のことを考えてくれてありがとう<3 Not at all I always love to hear from you!! I’m glad you’re going out and enjoying life to get your mind off things. I wish things...
  14. Blanc

we are the same, u and i. i just really loved the movie so much. it felt so rejuvenating. Yeah, I thought barbenheimer was amusing but what really irks me is now I see other studios trying to capture that same lightning in a bottle the meme was, without understanding why it worked at all. (For...
  15. Blanc

I should’ve seen Oppenheimer! I bet I would’ve found it interesting… Instead I saw Barbie twice. LMAO. Once with my friends, second time with my aunt and cousin. I wore all pink for both showings of course. As for Barbie, the resonance lies mostly in that it felt like a love letter to now...
  16. Blanc

I do genuinely miss the mystical feeling of each of the mystery gift events, I'm sad they don't do it anymore, but I think Gamefreak is too busy playing catch-up with understanding Switch software to focus on making these sorts of things-- but that's another conversation all together. Agreed! I...
  17. Blanc

My music taste is all over the place, from your classic alt rock to sea shanties LOL. It ultimately depends on my mood or if I’m drawing. I like whatever I’m listening to to fit the vibe of the piece I’m working on. If I’m gaming or need to focus I listen to vocal-less EDM, trance, hardstyle...
  18. Blanc

I think in the cases you mentioned, and by the fact of how complex these emotions can be— I think in this case it is supplemented by curiosity. I’m only guessing this because I, myself, don’t ever really like to be fully involved in horror media I consume (as in like, playing a horror game or...
  19. Blanc

I have a lot to explain. I’ll be back in this thread later to do that. I just needed to show how my morning is going so far. My week has been. I am not well, and perhaps, my choices are worse. (White knuckle gripping the sink telling myself but I stay silly.) (I washed my giant lugia plush)
  20. Blanc

I have a few friends who seem to play it consistently? Never tried it myself but it looks adorable. I’m curious too! I was gonna get back to cleaning today, but my body still hurts. Maybe tomorrow… I’ll prog art backlog instead!
Back
Top Bottom