Search results for query: *

1. Boss1708

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

I guess they should've at least allowed for the protagonist to choose between Pikachu and Eevee, as a nod to LGPE.
  2. Boss1708

Has there been an official confirmation about whether Masters is OFFLINE playable?
  3. Boss1708

Literally just like me :ROFLMAO:
  4. Boss1708

Pikachu is confirmed to be our Sync Partner Pokémon.
  5. Boss1708

Yeah... no. It's not semi circular logic to point out that: a) Online battles are boring, because they have no variety b) Inverse Battles are boring, because they have no level cap c) Battle Facilities solve these issues and combine the best of both worlds. Also, the Battle Facility AI is...
  6. Boss1708

I thought we were discussing the actual value of the PWT. Not what people remember it for. But honestly, even for the cameos, it is already a very nice facility imo. I disagree. I indeed only like them when they are in battle facilities.
  7. Boss1708

I want to address the glaring elephant in the room here: Inverse Battles, Sky Battles, White Treehollow, and the Lumiose Restaurant battles, they all share a common problem: there is no level cap in them. If these battle styles were all implemented in proper battle facilities, with proper...
  8. Boss1708

I disagree. Other than having all the old NPCs returning for the Gym Leaders Tournament and the Champions Tournament, the PWT also had 3 additional modes: - Rentals: basically works like the Battle Factory. - Mixed: you and your opponent swap one of your own Pokémon with each other. That's a...
  9. Boss1708

I didn't claim they were designed exclusively for hardcore fans. I said they were designed with hardcore fans in mind. Unlike the new games, which are designed (almost) exclusively for casual fans.
  10. Boss1708

Not always. The games made in the timeframe between Emerald (2004/2005) and BW2 (2012), were clearly designed with hardcore fans in mind. You are still mostly correct, though: that timeframe is only 8 years out of 23 years. So Pokémon has been a casual/kid-oriented franchise for most of its...
  11. Boss1708

I like almost everything about this game sofar. :bulbaLove: I only have one concern about Pokémon Masters: will it be an online-dependant game that cannot be played offline, and will get discontinued in the future when they stop supporting the servers? Or will it be an offline game? Because I...
  12. Boss1708

This thread deserved a bump. Great news! Glad to know this is a unique Pokémon game.
  13. Boss1708

I think it's not so important whether the game will have microtransactions (it probably will), but rather, how easy will it be to circumvent them and enjoy the game without using them.
  14. Boss1708

As weird as it may sound, I actually think having 3 move slots per Pokémon instead of the usual 4, might be a nice change of pace. But anything under 3 move slots would feel too casualized.
  15. Boss1708

I know. But I posted it just in case. There are some small interesting details in the video, though, (like how Red's cap has Megazard X's blue flame motif), and some details about the battle interface.
  16. Boss1708

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o2ZehQkgDOk
  17. Boss1708

The is an important point: I am a very battle-focused Pokémon player, but I mostly enjoy battling NPC's that have been fleshed out outside of battles. I don't enjoy battling trainers that are just strong, but have no personality. I mean, I still like battling strong trainers in general, but...
  18. Boss1708

You know what's the most exciting thing about this game? That the main characters (the boy and girl) are designed completely in main series game art style. They are the main characters of a smartphone game, but they could've easily been the PCs of SwSh, for example. And I think this implies...
  19. Boss1708

Rosa is the female protagonist of BW2, the only game to feature the Pokémon World Tournament, which this game was inspired by.
Back
Top Bottom