Search results for query: *

1. Caite-chan

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I was wondering after talking to a friend of mine does anyone have problems reading long CH's on a screen (phone/laptop/tablet)? I know my CH's aren't that long but I have a heard time reading mine without my eyes getting tired...and just thinking about reading longer CH's like when I try to...
  2. Caite-chan

I'm horrid at leaving reviews because I never know what to say.
  3. Caite-chan

Good point. Cause sadly I can be that bad too. xD
  4. Caite-chan

Dear Lord what have I walked into. xD
  5. Caite-chan

I never thought of it that way actually. Although I wasn't really going by word count or length per say. I mean the one shot I posted last night has nothing to do with my main story that I have. I'm not sure how many people really post one shots or if it's just one of those once in awhile type...
  6. Caite-chan

I can't wait for awards next month. I was wondering if there has ever been an award for One Shots? If not could there be for the future? Maybe we could get more people to try the weekly prompt thread.
  7. Caite-chan

Hate it when I get stuck on a CH and it seems like nothing will work.
  8. Caite-chan

I want to try and get into the habit of reading other people's stories but I just can't seem to get into it. I know some I look at and think that's just way to long and it turns me off. I just I dono...I need help.
  9. Caite-chan

Sometimes you just need to write one shots just to get an idea out of your head. I tend to write quite a few one shots that I know won't fit into the story I'm writing but their just cute ideas that just need writing.
  10. Caite-chan

You would have to be able to write it without it sounding like a bunch of middle schoolers...lol.
  11. Caite-chan

Hey if they allow Mature stories I don't see why not.
  12. Caite-chan

I third that idea. :D It would be different and it would be nice to have something that we don't have to stick to G or PG all the time.
  13. Caite-chan

I've written sex scenes in my other versions of my main story and it doesn't bother me. My story kinda has a core in sex as the main character has had a bad sexual past. I think sex is okay as long as it's 1. written well and 2. has a point to the chapter/story. I mean it's hard to see a sex...
  14. Caite-chan

Or a cute Pokemon that turns evil. *Insert evil laugh here*
  15. Caite-chan

AceTrainer14 Well I hope that things have calmed down enough to where I can be lazy again and be here more. :ksmile:
  16. Caite-chan

I seems to have missed a bit while I was MIA for about a month of so.
  17. Caite-chan

Caitlin If you are worried about posting it on the board for free...you could always email it people who ask. Though you don't have to send a whole chapter maybe just blacks of certain parts here and there. That way you don't give it ALL away.
  18. Caite-chan

LOL! Check here every so often and always find something good from you guys.
  19. Caite-chan

Seeing as how Valentines Day is tomorrow does anyone ever write a fic or maybe just a one shot for holidays like this? I don't normally but I had an idea pop into my head and could help but to write a little something anyways.
  20. Caite-chan

I need help with a little something in my story. A friend of mine was complaining that my use of Jack calling his Mom the "Mean Lady" was to much like one of her character boys using it to call his Mom the "Mean Lady." The difference is that her character Joey was abused by his Mommy and called...
Back
Top Bottom