Search results for query: *

1. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Winter; I've learned long ago that I actually deeply resent summer. French fries or onion rings.
  2. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

It'll stay. I won't actively select it but I don't get why it's treated as a sin when one of the fundamental ingredients of this prolific flatbread is a sauce made from an item that, by botanical classification is a fruit; specifically a berry. Watamote, Komi Can't Communicate, Hitoribocchi no...
  3. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

In terms of drawing; I lean to the former. One-time purchases or subscription services?
  4. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

I'm pretty sure this question has innocuous intentions but for the sake of not wanting to implicate some form of racism; I'm abstaining from answering this question. Poposaurus or Postosuchus
  5. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Android. Gorgosaurus or Daspletosaurus
  6. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Really, I have to answer that? Okay, I guess Minecraft. I never played either of those games but between the two Minecraft is the one I'd probably pick up and play.... eventually. Maybe. Smiling Friends, Primal (2019), or Final Space
  7. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Eh... I was never a celebrity person, and I still ain't one. I guess Miley Cyrus, since that was what I heard of the most since my childhood, I suppose. Plok or Rayman
  8. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Garlic Garlic or crepes?
  9. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Mercilessly torture the villain and make them desperately want to die, and not kill them. ♥ A rude hero or a polite villain?
  10. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Video games. I don't dislike Lego but they've never really been important in my life at all. Butterscotch, margarine, or mantequilla.
  11. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Rain. Intensely spicy meals or or mild meals.
  12. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Ravens Commander Nefarious, Captain I'm-A-Bad-Guy, or Admiral Bone-to-Pick
  13. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Don't crucify me, but uh, Shrek. I only watched the first movie for the latter; so this one's not a fair judgment. Yi qi or Ambopteryx
  14. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Crackers Sharovipteryx or Coelurosauravus
  15. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Cookies Mosasaurs, because A) I like prehistoric marine reptiles, B) Mosasaurs tie with Ichthyosaurs in terms of what I prefer out of the three 'main' ones, and C) and because dolphins are assholes in general. Silesauridae or Herrerasauridae
  16. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

? Betraying your friends or sacrificing your friends.
  17. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Friendship. And it isn't entirely because I'm aromantic, either. The Binding of Isaac or Super Meat Boy.
  18. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Cats. Yume Nikki or Ib (RPG Maker games)
  19. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Mr. Bob A. Feet Fool's Gold Loaf or Luther Burger
  20. Chidamari Sketch

This or That

Honestly... both of these are overrated animals and not really my thing. Neither. Plesiosaurs, Mosasaurs, or Ichthyosaurs
Back
Top Bottom