• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This or That

A lot of 3D animation doesn't look visually pleasing because it's in the uncanny valley for me, at least in terms of movies. So I'd go with 2D animation, which I generally find to be more pleasing to the eye.

Orcas or mosasaurs?

Herrerasauridae. The only dinosaur I'm familiar with from either family is Herrerasaurus, and I'm quite the sucker for therapods.

Carnotaurus or Majungasaurus?

I have an somewhat old dinosaur/prehistoric creatures book that depicts Coelurosauravus as having fairy-like wings, with the membranes only connected near the arms. Looking at Wikipedia to refresh my memory, it appears that was an inaccurate restoration. Since Coelurosauravus looks relatively similar to the extant draco, I'm going to say Sharovipteryx due to its unique appearance.

Stethacanthus or the hammerhead shark?

Last edited:
I think both are pretty neat, but I'll go with Yi qi because I heard of it first.

Ubirajara jubatus or microraptor?

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom