Search results for query: *

1. CometCartoons

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I love dracovish. He may be an abomination but he’s the greatest abomination the world has ever known. Look at that award winning smile.
  2. CometCartoons

How would you guys feel about ash getting dracovish? Honestly when I made a list for ash's galar capture I wanted him to get drednaw since it's strong and can gmax . Since goh has sobble I just hope that he gets a better water typer. IF he does get dracovish, I hope they won't sideline him...
  3. CometCartoons

What? Dude it took 129 episodes before it evolved into monferno. And I was already beat the seventh gym before it evolved.
  4. CometCartoons

I wouldn’t mind it i did always want him to have since it can fire type moves and it would be a better choice than torkoal but I’m keeping my expectations low.
  5. CometCartoons

Wait who’s the bard, the summoner and the black mage.
  6. CometCartoons

hey is it me or is ash’s team starting to look like something you’d see in an fantasy rpg like fire emblem? Think about it, he has the cute mascot, a dragon, a magician, a ghost, a monk, and a knight. Know any other rpg classes; like healer, archer, thief?
  7. CometCartoons

Yeah and even then I don’t think he’ll keep it.
  8. CometCartoons

Sawk
  9. CometCartoons

Yeah I feel he’d probably bring back old when ash reaches the ultra or master.
  10. CometCartoons

I always thought she’d be a journalist like she’d want to research what makes people connect with Pokémon and how it affects their lives.
  11. CometCartoons

I always thought she’d be a journalist like she’d want to research what makes people connect with Pokémon and how it affects their lives.
  12. CometCartoons

I would see ash get the single fist form of Kubfu's evolution, since the other one is more calm and stragetic like Go
  13. CometCartoons

Dude that's so old by now. Plus a lot of people still don't consider mr mime ash's pokemon.
  14. CometCartoons

I feel like she would become a journalist so she could better understand people and why some people look up to others. I feel like go would use gmax eevee.
  15. CometCartoons

What do you guys think Riolu's moveset will be if he evolves into a lucario? I want it to be ..... Flash Cannon Aura Sphere Thunderpunch Bone Rush
  16. CometCartoons

I think mimey is more of a tutor than an actual member of ash’s team because there was a magazine scan showcase ash’s Pokémon and mr mime wasn’t in it. Because of how long it took him to catch a galar Pokémon and how most of his team so far are kanto Pokémon That rowlet is garbage
  17. CometCartoons

Definitely riolu
  18. CometCartoons

Yeah they should have given blaze kick. Normally I’d be fine with a Pokémon evolving, but this evolution was way too fast.
  19. CometCartoons

Actually oshawott is more popular than samurott. Oshawott placed 7th and 18th for Samurott
  20. CometCartoons

Maybe koharu nah she’s too much of a stark to catch pokemon
Back
Top Bottom