Search results for query: *

1. CrackFox

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I like being drunk but it doesn't like me. I six alcopops last night (Halloween party) felt sick, got the shakes, headache the works. I have extremely low tolerance these days. Might be something to do with my low blood pressure.
  2. CrackFox

I must have slept funny last night because I woke up feeling like i'd pulled a muscle in my shoulder. I had a dream where I went to a pet shop and saw the most beautiful Gourami but my mum wouldn't let me buy it. My mum can be a real bitch in my dreams.
  3. CrackFox

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol Fish Yeah xD I'm not sure I could love a Hitler cat. Nor a Hitler fish for that matter.
  4. CrackFox

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5
  5. CrackFox

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 We have an aquarium in our kitchen. I love to watch the fishies. Today I gave them some peas. They really liked them. Inb4 "I like fish with peas"
  6. CrackFox

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I think that particular piece of music was added for the dub, I'm sure it hasn't been released officially on a soundtrack CD (I own a few myself)
  7. CrackFox

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5
  8. CrackFox

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Happy Bulbaversary! I turn 6 in May myself. We liked Bulba before it was cool.
  9. CrackFox

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 No plans. Probably buy myself some chocolate for Valentines cos why should I miss out on chocolate? Plus loving yourself is a thing, right? I don't have any social occasions planned for quite a while.
  10. CrackFox

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Kissing is ew. What's wrong with a good old fashioned tip of that hat? :/
  11. CrackFox

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 You guys are cray cray.
  12. CrackFox

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 No but I did ask and they basically said they don't just whip them out like they used to do. They said it might be a possibility if it keeps coming back but after that it didn't come back for a long while. I had an episode of it last year...
  13. CrackFox

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I got most of my vaccines at school. The one thing i've never had which I probably should is a tetanus shot. I've had lots of infections. Eye, ear, chest, bladder. I'm somewhat of a sickly person in general. I got chicken pox when I was a...
  14. CrackFox

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA I'm staying in and eating food. Pretty much just another day for me :)
  15. CrackFox

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating it today! Santa you rock dude!
  16. CrackFox

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA I'm looking forward to the food and presents! I have to go out on the 23rd. Said i'd go to a Christmas party. I'm dreading it. A sign of how antisocial i've become. I haven't been drunk in ages and I don't...
  17. CrackFox

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA So close to Christmas, damn.
  18. CrackFox

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA Off topic but that symbol you use in your display message always reminds me of this Quality album by the way.
  19. CrackFox

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA I just got my 7th. I find myself stagnating constantly. I'm trying to find a blue shard atm and it's really starting to get on my nerves. A water stone is a basic item that shouldn't be this hard to come by in...
  20. CrackFox

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA My team so far is Sceptile, Lombre and Tropius (drowning in grass here) I'm gonna wait until Lombre learns Hydropump before evolving him with the water stone. I'm also using Metang (from the shiny giveaway...
Back
Top Bottom