• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA

Y'know what else is fun?

The rise of the working class as a political movement in Victorian England.

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA

Y'know what else is fun?

The rise of the working class as a political movement in Victorian England.

[video=youtube_share;vZ9myHhpS9s]http://youtu.be/vZ9myHhpS9s[/video]

Am I doing an impromptu run in Pokemon White before Christmas? Yes I am.

Implying that all of your other runs are carefully scheduled?

your avatar reminds me that I need to watch korra season 2

I also need to watch space dandy season 2. And psycho pass season 2. And other things ofc.

your avatar reminds me that I need to watch korra season 2

I also need to watch space dandy season 2. And psycho pass season 2. And other things ofc.

The person in my avatar doesn't appear until season 3.

Also Space Dandy sucks.

The person in my avatar doesn't appear until season 3.

Also Space Dandy sucks.
well yeah but I sort of have to watch season two before season three, lest I be forced to repent. Which is what you should be doing for the Space Dandy comment.

The Great Uniter repents for noöne.

So close to Christmas, damn.

This day next week we will all be watching the Doctor Who Christmas special.

I think it's a shame that today's hipsters don't listen to jazz. A real shame. I mean, they might give a Matana Roberts album a go since she was on the same label as GYBE, but, yeah, not enough people of our generation dig jazz. I'd make a jazz thread here but I don't think it'll get much attention. Ah well, more jazz for me!

Like I said, "hipster" is a meaningless word.

I think it's a shame that today's hipsters don't listen to jazz. A real shame. I mean, they might give a Matana Roberts album a go since she was on the same label as GYBE, but, yeah, not enough people of our generation dig jazz. I'd make a jazz thread here but I don't think it'll get much attention. Ah well, more jazz for me!

I'm sure hipsters listen to what they call “jazz”, but it's either some weird unlistenable free-form crap, or some songs they heard in Fallout 3 and they think it's jazz because it has trumpets in it but it's actually pop all the way.

Both are possible. I mean, I listen to hipster-approved music too, but I just wish Jazz, the greatest American art form, came back in vogue.

I use too many commas.

Both are possible. I mean, I listen to hipster-approved music too, but I just wish Jazz, the greatest American art form, came back in vogue.

I use too many commas.

Oh, I'd probably get called a hipster by plenty of people if you asked around, the thing I don't like about the term is that to me, "hipster" means that I seek out things that are unconventional and consciously avoid the main stream, which isn't true for me. Everyone's idea of the "main-stream" and the "under-ground" is different, so I don't really pay attention to it that much, and I certainly don't pride myself when I find a band that no one else I know has heard of. When I find something I like, I want it to be known to the world because I think it rocks! I can't stand people that I would call "hipsters", even if I do listen to a lot of the same music and watch the same kinds of movies as they would.

Also, hip-hop is the most American type of music there is, if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom