Search results for query: *

1. CuboneKing

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Yeah ugh I was really looking forward to him fading away. Between that and the fact that I don’t want gen 9 this year to begin with, I really hope april comes and goes without anything significant
  2. CuboneKing

Honestly I’m fine with it considering I was starting to think Jubilife would be the only town, even if what we see here is a little barren. But knowing this is in I’d be surprised if there isn’t a Celestic precursor of some kind
  3. CuboneKing

Fwiw it looks like there’s some kind of settlement in the snow area. Snowpoint Village?
  4. CuboneKing

^ I honestly think we know about as much as we’re gonna know until the game comes out. Maaaaaybe they’ll show us the starter evos but i don’t think we even got those before SwSh
  5. CuboneKing

No idea if this has been mentioned before, but it’d be cool if they did a dlc that involves the sinjoh ruins. Just have to add one big wild area in the unestablished region north of johto and do literally anything with it, I’d eat that right up. Ofc this is assuming they’re not involved in the...
Back
Top Bottom