Search results for query: *

1. Cute Charm

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I don't know. I was thinking more along the lines of a legendary version of the kangaskan episode or the baby lugia episode where they have to get the cosmog home and Lunala and Solgaleo make cameos towards the end. But before that, Marshadow, being essentially a cloud, ends up interfering...
  2. Cute Charm

Why not cosmog and marshadow? Lunala and Solgaleo can always show up later for...well, obvious reasons. The black pokemon and ultra beasts will probably be the stinger or something. Besides it would be a cute movie if it was just a sentient fluffy ball of space vs.
  3. Cute Charm

I still see the UBs as glitches more than anything. The more I look at the official art of and if I squint hard enough it really looks like it could be ♀. due to the overly long neck. At least, that's to say it's less of a stretch then the seven deadly sins or planets.
  4. Cute Charm

Rayquaza is more Quetzalcoatl based than Jararanga. I agree more with the person on tumblr that compared it to one of the monster hunter dragons.
  5. Cute Charm

I for one welcome chimera pokemon Jesus.
  6. Cute Charm

Yeah, but as far as the toxic pokemon go, Trubish and Garbodor are land pollution. Grimer and Muk have always been water pollution (and koffing and weezing are air polution). The Pacific garbage patch is made up of unrecycled plastic that's polluting a part of the Pacific Ocean and it's still...
  7. Cute Charm

Three words, Pacific garbage patch. It's probably made of melted plastic this time instead of sludge. Techically that would still be an adaption to the environment.
  8. Cute Charm

The Grimer looks like it's wearing lipstick. Or you know at least, please tell me it's lipstick, face paint or decomposing fruit mush. Because yeah.... Also since it has teeth now I guess it can learn bite moves now.
  9. Cute Charm

I think they're deliberately keeping the blonde kids a secret until the games come out. So anything on Gladion will probably either be left for the game or, if game freak screws up again, the inevitable data mining of the demo. If anything it will probably shed some more light on the Aether...
  10. Cute Charm

At this point more on Samson Oak, Burnet, Whimsun, and the rockruff evo are pretty much confirmed. Then again there might be some other things thrown in there as well. Especially since we weren't really expecting the last minute pyukumuku leak.
  11. Cute Charm

Yeah...I wouldn't be surprised if the evolution, hence forth known as wimsun, was another tease. Or at the very least they'll play it off as one in coro coro.
  12. Cute Charm

The English sun and moon website...? I mean it's going to take a while before the sandcastles and baby bewear show up...but they still have all the others that have been revealed including the alternate cleaned up production art.
  13. Cute Charm

Surfing raichu. Calling it now. Ha...haha...ha. Seriously though at this point I'd even take more pichu forms if it means less pikachu.
  14. Cute Charm

I don't know. I mean most real life cats are pallet swaps of each other. There's also not much you could do to a dark meowth without like...making it look like a sneasel. Not to mention that it couldn't look ragety due to being royal and being taken care of and all. Not to mention I see Alolan...
  15. Cute Charm

Sadly, nothing crazy or interesting has come out of the bird. Only the logical conclusions about it being a woodpecker or a blue jay or some kind of thrush. Just imagine the stuff we would have gotten if it was an actual silhouette rather than textureless/obscured with textures on. It looks...
  16. Cute Charm

The thing is we didn't just get the logos, we also got concept art. So you can say we looped back to very early Pokemon 2. I still think they were holding out so there would be more info dumps and less dry spells this time around. Especially since SM are the 20th anniversary games and all.
  17. Cute Charm

But what if Magearna turns out to be one of the box legendaries? Like there's some golden male-looking gear robot in a suit for Sun. They could be shying away from world ending box legendaries and going back to having normal legenaries for the mascots like they did in Gen II.
  18. Cute Charm

Pretty sure Serperior actually killed the Smugleaf meme. Like after the final stages were leaked there were cries of "ruined!" and "These are the ugliest evolutions ever. How dare smugleaf turn into that!" Didn't we also get the silhouettes of the starters at the same time as Reshiram and...
  19. Cute Charm

I have learned to love it and I was one of the one's that was convinced that it was 100% fake. It also helped that the first one I caught pretty much bulldozed the last leg of the gyms by herself. Now that I think about it, its design interesting because it's a bird and also...not a bird. It's...
  20. Cute Charm

Remember a couple weeks before the release and how we all thought Hawlucha was some sort of spliced sprite because we thought that a luchador hawk-like monster was a stupid idea? Fun times. Fun times.
Back
Top Bottom