Search results for query: *

1. DJ iOmega

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Now I'm hungry... V has had a week of terrible weather
  2. DJ iOmega

I always do... some grilled chicken breasts, white rice, mashed beans and scrambled eggs. All in the same plate. V has played Miitomo a lot lately.
  3. DJ iOmega

Well, looks like I was lied to... V Enjoys the rain.
  4. DJ iOmega

I do. Love it here. V is about to go to sleep.
  5. DJ iOmega

I had some catching up to do on Dragon Ball Super, So I decided it was for the best. V was not as hyped as they thought for Pokemon Sun and Moon thanks to people leaking them the day before the Pokemon Direct.
  6. DJ iOmega

Wii Remote W/ Nunchuck. V can feel the Wub Wub.
  7. DJ iOmega

I... do not. sorry. V is eating something really good right now.
  8. DJ iOmega

I live in Cali. It's natural. but the one last summer was a record high. V is sad Christmas is over.
  9. DJ iOmega

Kinda have to be, otherwise I'd be dead... V has someone in their household that annoys them.
  10. DJ iOmega

Mixology is a science, so yeah... V Knows what Mixology is.
  11. DJ iOmega

I have not been able to pay a visit to The God of the Internet lately. V is sick and tired of the weather in their region.
  12. DJ iOmega

Actually, I just ate. I'm full already. V Should get to sleep already.
  13. DJ iOmega

Yep. I'm a regular customer at the Subway near me. There's even a Subway at my college, and they know me there as well. V has something important they should be doing right now.
  14. DJ iOmega

It's less evil and more maniacal, and it's only when I'm mad. V Wants to be on Family Feud
  15. DJ iOmega

I don't have one so I don't think it counts. V is so excited for something coming soon.
  16. DJ iOmega

I do. His name is Rémi. He's about a year and a half old Maltese puppy. He's cool and all but he's such a brat when it comes to me. It's because his mother, my roommate, Aria spoils him a lot. Here's a pic of the little brat. We just got him groomed. V thinks my dog is cute.
  17. DJ iOmega

Aw Man! Of course I do. It happened to me too! that's why I said "screw summer!" and enrolled and paid for the Fall semester, which is going to start in August. V Loves spicy foods.
  18. DJ iOmega

Yeah. I like it especially because I have hardwood floors so I can just slide with them on. V just ate something yummy!
  19. DJ iOmega

Yes and I just hurt myself in my confusion. V can hear strange noises from outside their window.
  20. DJ iOmega

some brownies Sophie made for dessert. I only have a few because she hates it when I eat them all. V Is sleepy but can't sleep.
Back
Top Bottom